If you want to seem really good at this game

Bast.7253

47 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Warrior doing 44k dps in PvE. 💪

Warrior giga OP in PvP. 💪

Time for another meeting with the nerf bat my fellow Warriors. 🔨

I can't WAIT! 👀 The next balance patch gonna be fire! 🔥🔥🔥

only bladesworn is OP. it needs to not have such low cooldown on the "burst" and must be blindable. do you think they made those because the rest of the spec is trash baggerson?

15 minutes ago, magickthief.6492 said:

only bladesworn is OP. it needs to not have such low cooldown on the "burst" and must be blindable. do you think they made those because the rest of the spec is trash baggerson?

Truth doesn't matter. History has shown, enough silver 1 players crying gets Warrior nerfed into oblivion. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

8 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

Yeah, when they remove the unblindable and unblockable part of that one trait then you'll see it drop off a cliff. Kind of props up the spec...

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This trend is so old lol. Like 2015 old, maybe even earlier. Every time I have seen this behaviour it has always been on Warrior.

I believe it initially came from a few European ( i believe again ) Warriors that would play female characters and post wvw outnumbered roaming montages and they would strictly only jump dodge.

But I see this quickly turned into a "nerf warrior" thread.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Jump dodge has practical use for being able to make certain jumping puzzle jumps for kiting that can't be done normally in combat speed especially if crippled or chilled. The only downside to jump dodging all the time is if you try to dodge without enough endurance you end up just jumping which prevents casting most skills till you land.

• Thanks 1