What rewards in Wizard's vault you like most?

What rewards in Wizard's vault you like most?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What rewards in Wizard's vault you like most?

• Mount skin
    • Armor skins
    • Weapon skins
    • Emote
    • Crafting bags
    • Transmutation charge, Vision crystal, Tome of knowledge, Essense of Luck or Obsidian shards
    • Black Lion Mastery coffer or Bag of coins
    • Revive orb, Build Storage Expander, Upgrade Extractor or Build template Expansion
    • Legendary Weapon Starter Kit
    • Lesser Essence of Gold
    • Mystic coins or Mystic clovers
    • Ascended chests

I voted for all the things I put into my 'top priority' and 'definitely want' groups - the ones I got as soon as I had enough AA. Surprisingly (considering how much time I've missed) I'm now down to just getting things when I hit the cap. In general I prioritised things I like and can't get another way, then things which I could get another way, then useful currencies and 'bits of items'.

If I remember correctly my full list so far is:
Griffon skin
Sanctified Boots
Sanctified Gloves
Ascended Armour Chests
Ascended Weapon Chests
Build Storage
Laurels
Gold (limited)
Mystic Coins
Heavy Crafting Bags
Revive Orbs
Sanctified Shoulders
Black Lion Mastery (sold for gold)
Transmutation Charges
Next I'm going to get the weapon skins.

• Confused 1

Personally I would have put the obby shards on the line with the clovers and coins in that survey, since they're all 3 for use in the Mystic Toilet. Yes, the shards are used for other recipes too, but that's just how I think of them.

Choosing the Legendary kit pushed me into later cashing in for clovers and shards.

Then later the AA > Gold conversion worked great to help pay for the cost of finally getting around to unlocking the griffon.

The Vault's rewards are excellent, I just wish there was more diversity in the chores you do to earn them.

• Like 2

I would like certain things better if the amount of AA was adjusted. For instance, only +1% gold find is ridiculous for 1,000 AA.

As for armor and weapon skins, yes, but I must like the design. 😉

As for emotes, there should be a proper preview.  /bless was a huge disappointment, I expected something else.

I am also missing Equipment and Skill Templates in the pool of available rewards.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Gorani.7205 said:

After Build Storage and Build Template Expansion, https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_Template_Expansion would be nice for the next season. I wonder how much they will change and what will be a typical "every season offer".

46 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I am also missing Equipment and Skill Templates in the pool of available rewards.

I think that is the point. Offering the cheaper of the two for "free" with AA to expose players who previously haven't engaged with the system and to encourage players at large to then buy the more expensive counter part to utilize them properly, is probably a monetization gain over not giving any of them away at this point. 

Giving away the more expensive option, let alone both of Build and Equipment, is just a lost sale on the other hand. So I'm not sure if this will happen.

3 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I would like certain things better if the amount of AA was adjusted. For instance, only +1% gold find is ridiculous for 1,000 AA.

+1%gold find is kind of useless, but they could not remove it since some ppl has it and new ppl would not have it. Personally I would remove that game, but ppl would riot.

I voted for skins, skins, skins (and emote). Basically the things I can't get elsewhere, as others have said. I wouldn't say there's anything in there that I'm particularly excited about, but since I see it as a place to get bonus rewards for things I do anyway I do very much enjoy it . . .

11 hours ago, TheNurgle.4825 said:

+1%gold find is kind of useless, but they could not remove it since some ppl has it and new ppl would not have it. Personally I would remove that game, but ppl would riot.

It was +2% before the introduction of the Wizard's Vault. Now, +2% for 1,000 AA I would find justified.

• Confused 2