The Warrior Nerf

Deadmoose.6594

This is for all the good dawgs out there, just wanted you to savor the moment that you have right now. Even though the game mode is perfectly balanced and in a good place, warriors are going to get a massive nerf next balance update.

I mean, I personally believe that bladesworns should be able to faceroll full chrono shatters, full on reaper shroud damage, and generally should just be able to survive 3-4v1. I feel like that is a perfectly balanced game with nothing wrong with it, and it really just alludes to an individual bladesworn's skill in pvp. If a bladesworn can go 4v1 against a team, facerolling massive amounts of damage, then that is just pure raw skill that should be rewarded and praised. We should all be bowing to their awesome skill.

• Like 3

Could we then also Finaly get a smokescale nerf for Rangers? I do not like playing against a class with hard melee and ranged dps but also souch amount of running away options (superspeed, gs3, many evades, stealth Spam) plus been able to Run stealth Mode like all 5 seconds cause of smoke scales field combs^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

7 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Could we then also Finaly get a smokescale nerf for Rangers? I do not like playing against a class with hard melee and ranged dps but also souch amount of running away options (superspeed, gs3, many evades, stealth Spam) plus been able to Run stealth Mode like all 5 seconds cause of smoke scales field combs^^

I've also seen some godmode rangers recently too

13 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

This is for all the good dawgs out there, just wanted you to savor the moment that you have right now. Even though the game mode is perfectly balanced and in a good place, warriors are going to get a massive nerf next balance update.

I mean, I personally believe that bladesworns should be able to faceroll full chrono shatters, full on reaper shroud damage, and generally should just be able to survive 3-4v1. I feel like that is a perfectly balanced game with nothing wrong with it, and it really just alludes to an individual bladesworn's skill in pvp. If a bladesworn can go 4v1 against a team, facerolling massive amounts of damage, then that is just pure raw skill that should be rewarded and praised. We should all be bowing to their awesome skill.

*Looks up from an issue of "Power Berserker Monthly", scowls, resumes reading*

Look at that, a correct take. Even got the "blanket nerf warrior because bladesworn was so wretchedly designed it has to be a damage sponge to see play at all" implication right.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261