Gift of battler track is realy block other track paths

tonny.7580

i need to make many legis but seim time i one to other tracks but i am forst to gift of battle track for mutly hs now becous potions removed and people who done wvw for ever dont care becous the spend there days in wvw only and got like 100 of gifts of battle but i like to soom other then only spend my day in wvw to get one track done

Edited by tonny.7580
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 3

10 hours ago, tonny.7580 said:

i need to make many legis but seim time i one to other tracks but i am forst to gift of battle track for mutly hs now becous potions removed and people who done wvw for ever dont care becous the spend there days in wvw only and got like 100 of gifts of battle but i like to soom other then only spend my day in wvw to get one track done

I don't think they will be changing this back. I admit I liked the potions more but by adding the instant reward potions they have speed up the reward track and how quickly you will be able to cycle thru them. It will require more active activities but you will find it to be faster. Worst case scenario find a tag and a zerg and follow along with it versus looking to do the old dailies that reward. Wouldn't mind a new reward tracks that grants the old potions though so maybe there is a future middle ground out there. Personally I like to stack the potions for festivals as we have upcoming but each to their own.

• Sad 1