Option to disable specific mount trail effects? [Merged]

I think Anet should allow you to disable specific effects on mount skins.

Skins like the Charged Feather Raptor have amazing idle effects, but an awful trail that makes me what to not use the skin at all. It's the same thing with the Festive Iceberg Skiff.

I don't know why Anet doesn't allow you to turn on/off specific mount or Skiff effects. At least let us have a demo of the skin or give us the option to return it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/17/2023 at 10:59 AM, knives.6345 said:

Youtube has been a great source of "preview" for me on Legendaries and Infusions.

Pretty sure it can be for mounts too.

I've tried it, it's not the same thing. 

*Edit*: My question still stands.

Edited by MintBunny.1485
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think Anet should allow you to disable specific effects on mount skins.

Skins like the Charged Feather Raptor have amazing idle effects, but an awful trail that makes me what to not use the skin at all. It's the same thing with the Festive Iceberg Skiff.

I don't know why Anet doesn't allow you to turn on/off specific mount or Skiff effects, or at least let us have a demo of the skin or give us the option to return it.

People have said before "Just look it up Youtube", but that doesn't work nearly as well as a demo would. Being able to control the camera, and moving around how I want may expose a flaw I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Edited by MintBunny.1485
Better wording
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Option to disable specific mount trail effects? [Merged]