Warrior prophecy once again came to pass~

• Savage Instinct: Reduced the duration from 2 seconds to 1 second in PvP only.
  • Blood Reaction: Reduced the precision-to-ferocity conversion from 10% to 5% in WvW only.
  • Fatal Frenzy: Reduced the power bonus from 300 to 150 in WvW only.
  • Eternal Champion: Reduced the stability duration from 3 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.
  • Sundering Leap: Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 18 seconds in PvP only.

🤷‍♀️ kitten sure didn't expect that for the 20th time in a row. Condi zerk overperforming? Time to nuke Power zerk. I love it here. Guess I'll take my 1 sec damage immune and ᵏᶦᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵒᶠᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˡˡ ᵈᵉᶠᶦⁿᶦᵗᵉˡʸ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᶜᵒⁿᵈᶦ ᶻᵉʳᵏ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˢᵗᵃᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢᶦᵒⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵒʳ ʰᵉᵃˡᶦⁿᵍ  *ranting fades into distance*

Hooray, they got bladesworn though

• Unshakable Mountain: Reduced base barrier from 1,003 to 800 in PvP only.
  • Combat Stimulant: Reduced base healing from 3,260 to 2,760 in PvP only.
  • Stim State: Reduced base healing from 3,580 to 3,080 in PvP only.
  • Gunstinger: Increased the ammunition recharge from 15 seconds to 18 seconds in PvP only.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

34 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

🤷‍♀️ kitten sure didn't expect that for the 20th time in a row. Condi zerk overperforming? Time to nuke Power zerk. I love it here. Guess I'll take my 1 sec damage immune and ᵏᶦᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵒᶠᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˡˡ ᵈᵉᶠᶦⁿᶦᵗᵉˡʸ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᶜᵒⁿᵈᶦ ᶻᵉʳᵏ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˢᵗᵃᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢᶦᵒⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵒʳ ʰᵉᵃˡᶦⁿᵍ  *ranting fades into distance*

Don't say more! You might get,  guess what? Tricky answer!  ....  More N-E-R-F-S !!! 😂

2 minutes ago, deathdealer.2197 said:

Mind sharing your power zerk build? 

Yes I do but it's not hard to figure out. just take all the power traits, but take defense line instead of strength, and take the only traits in the line that make sense. Warrior doesn't have the flexibility to have wildly different builds.

It has been maybe 2-3 years but the “1s duration” stick wars2 balancing is getting to the point where it’s becoming true.

sad to see.

but this is where that road leads. Bunch of traits and skills all with 1s durations doing 1 damage, and even then the game won’t be “balanced.” But ironically people still walk down the path asking for more…

At this point I say just make every skill do 1 numerically on everything and be done with it so we can all finally see how much of a pointless joke this kind of balancing is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Breathing a sigh of relief that core Engi was spared CMC's wrath. This time.

This is par for the course though. Just like the core engi nerfs. Just like the core ele nerfs. If your class overperforms on any build. Expect your off-meta build to get hit as collateral. Anet doesn't understand what balance is. They just cycle what's broken and what's weak. 

18 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

What a shame.... 

As if they dont learn that stupid changes cause collateral damage.   

So many ways to directly target condizerker...    Oh well....