Character creation

Drizzt.1796

'Ello there, chaps.  I've quite the conundrum. You see, I have 3 Humans,  7 Charr,  5 asura, 2 Sylvari, and 2 Norn. However, I have a level 80 boost and an open character slot. Any ideas? (Please note, I exclusively play male characters.) Thanks! I hope to see some good suggestions.

Edit: Something I think would be helpful is that the only class I don't have is a necromancer, so thats good to bear in mind. 😉

Edited by Drizzt.1796
Additional info.
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Either Norm or Sylvari, of armour class you dont have in that race, so all your characters would look different. Easier to tell apart. Norn have tattoos and some armour sets show it.

Other option is to pick class for mode you dont normally play but maybe one day. Like dont pvp, so lets do pvp character.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, evilcat.6817 said:

Either Norm or Sylvari, of armour class you dont have in that race, so all your characters would look different. Easier to tell apart. Norn have tattoos and some armour sets show it.

Other option is to pick class for mode you dont normally play but maybe one day. Like dont pvp, so lets do pvp character.

Good idea. I'll definitely consider it. 😄

Edited by Drizzt.1796
  • Haha 1

Based on the very minimal info you've given I agree that sylvari or norn would be the best choice, because you have the fewest of them.

I've always gone for variety. I started off with the 4 professions I liked best and picked a different race for each, then gradually built up to 1 of each profession (all different races), then every race/gender combination (plus an extra female sylvari) and since then I've added a few characters where I had a theme in mind which I thought would work and would be fun to play, because the next "logical" combination is every race/profession combination but 45 characters is too many for me. (To be honest the ones I have now are more than I have time to play.)

• Sad 1