Halloween activities don't count for Wizard's Vault

The description for the Wizard's Vault daily 'Participate in an Activity' says: "Activities are fun minigames that allow you to participate in things you can't normally do in the game. You can find them throughout Tyria, especially during festivals and events."

But as far as I can see none of the Halloween activities count. I've completed Ascent to Madness, the timed Clocktower and both a time trial and race in the Raceway and none of them have counted for the daily activity.

Here's a screenshot showing me having just completed a race, with the race achievement reward on screen and the daily activity still uncompleted:
Race.jpg.399a7c24c124a296d751b2e0a9b1b70c.jpg

I'm not sure if this is just a mistake in the text and Halloween activities were never supposed to count, or if the bug is that they don't progress the WV achievement, but either way it's confusing.

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I've completed Ascent to Madness, the timed Clocktower and both a time trial and race in the Raceway and none of them have counted for the daily activity.

Out of those, only the clock tower (timed) is an activity. The other ones are lunatic inquisition and reaper's rumble. The vault does mention festival activities, so they should count.

1 hour ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

The timed clocktower works for me, but it only registers when the time runs out, regardless of whether or not you reach the top.

Oh yeah, that's how it works in all the other activities so it makes sense it would be the same in the clocktower. I didn't think of that at the time though, because normally there's no reason to wait for the timer to run out once you've reached the top.

• Like 1