Warrior now over powered :-(

Seawalker.7635

Support!!! This is my first real complaint. Giving the warrior too much, they are way over powering in PVP. They have heavy armor, pull, and many other skills. NOW YOU GIVE THEM A BOW. They shot ,pull, kill DONE! 1 warrior can take out the whole other side if that side has no warrior.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Seawalker.7635 said:

Support!!! This is my first real complaint. Giving the warrior too much, they are way over powering in PVP. They have heavy armor, pull, and many other skills. NOW YOU GIVE THEM A BOW. They shot ,pull, kill DONE! 1 warrior can take out the whole other side if that side has no warrior.  

my only complaint would be against bladesworn.... which has it all, sustain, healing, damage, block, mobility, aegis \o/

• Like 4

Unpopulare opinion..... warrior is not overpowered but its Meta builds are xd. I still trying to find builds that are non meta and still good enough.... sad but true is there is no other builds cause the moment your not playing on full defence lines your Missing both sustain and dmg. While when your playing Full Defence your at least able to be sustained xd. Trust me if they nerf warrs sustain even more the class will be instantly trash Tier lmao xD

• Like 3

8 hours ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

"now you give warrior a bow"

omegalul, i can now quit "ive seen everything"

Its a valid point actually.. condi zerker spamming blinds saves blocks and pretty much garuntees hes going to survive long enough to spam you 4 times with that abilitys name that should not be spoken. Monsterously casual game design of the lowest possible order. I could speak about the toxicity of meme power zerker 1 shots but I cba with kicking that particular hornets nest today.

I will say, I had faced a duo SPB+blade which was probably the most degenerate match ive ever played in this game, zerker instead of blade would be much the same deal. Essentially all 3 specs combined would barely come up to the complexity of the effort 1 spec should be putting in to attain the rewards each individual warrior spec gets. Set that nest on fire baby!... burn em all.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Elite Banner is debatably broken in 2v2.

Being able to instant stomp things at range while having a ton of stability so nothing can stop you is actually cringy af, especially considering its CD auto resets at the start of each round.

Anything long cd is OP in 2v2 cause the drawback is not felt, in conquest you get to use such elites 3 times per game and allot of times it doesn't matter,  the play sticks only for the single fight and the guy is up back in the fight in 30 seconds give or take, in 2v2/3v3 the whole point is to win the single scrim so it rewards you to blast long cooldowns instead of waiting for the perfect moment like in conquest. Also Banner is kinda useless currently in conquest since it doesn't help in any way the position you have to play atm. That is thing with niche skills, they tend to be great at the niche they are supposed to do.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Anything long cd is OP in 2v2 cause the drawback is not felt, in conquest you get to use such elites 3 times per game and allot of times it doesn't matter,  the play sticks only for the single fight and the guy is up back in the fight in 30 seconds give or take, in 2v2/3v3 the whole point is to win the single scrim so it rewards you to blast long cooldowns instead of waiting for the perfect moment like in conquest. Also Banner is kinda useless currently in conquest since it doesn't help in any way the position you have to play atm. That is thing with niche skills, they tend to be great at the niche they are supposed to do.  

Thieves guild with venoms p/d incoming 

Yet another 2s bladesworn. Won the first game, weaver swaps to tempest. Downed the tempest twise, stability stacked banner. Didn't even try to down the blade, obvious tempest stability res, if we even get that far. In the last round, after 5 min of fighting, got sunned, broke it, got stuned again, went straight into staff block, died to blade unblocable. 0 desire to ever play 2s again.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Haha 1