Relic of the Daredevil bug

FrancisN.9276

The description says "After DODGE ROLLING IN COMBAT or EVADING an attack, your next attack is guaranteed to be a critical hit". I tested this with daredevil Bound and Bound dodge roll does not trigger Relic effect boon unless it is an EVADE. Does this happen to everyone or just my mistake?

1 minute ago, Zacchary.6183 said:

Have you tried making sure bound isn't being affected by the relic? There's a chance that the damage portion at the end of the animation is eating up the relic effect.

I have, when Bound has EVADE, it triggers the relic boon effect, but when Bound does not evade an attack, it does not trigger relic boon effect. I have tested this with both non-attacking target (golem) and attacking targets and the results are consistent.

6 minutes ago, Zacchary.6183 said:

What I am asking is have you tried using bound with almost no crit rate?

Oh I see, so the Bound itself uses up the relic boon, and the next attack after that is not guaranteed to be critical. But when it has EVADE, it triggers twice, so after Bound damage, the next attack still crits.

3 minutes ago, FrancisN.9276 said:

Oh I see, so the Bound itself uses up the relic boon, and the next attack after that is not guaranteed to be critical. But when it has EVADE, it triggers twice, so after Bound damage, the next attack still crits.

Yeah. I haven't used DrD relic because I've been on my Deadeye using Deadeye relic since SotO launch. So I haven't been able to test it at all.

Edited by Zacchary.6183