Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Bladesworn is giving problems to who? The other broke classes? Gasp


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, magickthief.6492 said:

Time to make a thread about the OP Mesmers, OP Condi Revs, OP Rangers, OP Thief, OP WB, OP Eles.ย 

Maybe you forgot that the Rangers were nerfed to the last drop? Apart from the fact that our pets need to improve their AI, Bladesworn does everything that all classes do completely, the only thing missing is invulnerability \o/

  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Condi cata was rediculous, but for me SB was even worse, never foget that 16k maul crit. I figured nothing would top that, but then I won multiple 1v2s just smashing buttons on blade "wonder what this does" ๐Ÿ˜œ god knows whats going to top that. Im agreing with you, I guess?

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Rap Tiger.1257 wait ranger and nerfed to the last drop? Did i missed something?ย 

I remember that ranger had several stronger abilities, including pulling the pet and can pierce blocks, now it was nerfed several times in one wolf pack elite, druid previously received nerf in healing, pets received nerf, and untamed also received nerf in loose something there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Flowki.7194 said:

Condi cata was rediculous, but for me SB was even worse, never foget that 16k maul crit. I figured nothing would top that, but then I won multiple 1v2s just smashing buttons on blade "wonder what this does" ๐Ÿ˜œ god knows whats going to top that. Im agreing with you, I guess?

Soulbeast hits 16k and if it receives an attack it takes 20k damage, it's kill or be killed, BladeSworn has very strong attacks and resists damage well, in addition to healing itself and being entitled to aegis, stun, piercing and even more things I don't know... .\O/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, magickthief.6492 said:

only core engi, or can i use any engi?

Isn't the point of this thread to show normal classes that have trouble with Bladesworn? I specified core because it has little frills or "OP" things and has heavy reliance on projectiles. You could still use grenade kit, but no Chronomancer quickness etc. I'd also want to watch and record for posterity and fairness.

18 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

No, you have to kitten yourself like he does.

I want to interpret this in both the meanest (for laughs) and nicest (for my self esteem) ways possible.

Edited by bethekey.8314
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bethekey.8314 said:

Isn't the point of this thread to show normal classes that have trouble with Bladesworn? I specified core because it has little frills or "OP" things and has heavy reliance on projectiles. You could still use grenade kit, but no Chronomancer quickness etc. I'd also want to watch and record for posterity and fairness.

I want to interpret this in both the meanest (for laughs) and nicest (for my self esteem) ways possible.

i guess the great woodstock can't make engi work agaisnt wars or anything nowadays, when me bronze tier 663 rating still stomp out the BoBs i meet playing the usual, prot holo. sad day, RIP woodstock.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, bethekey.8314 said:

I want to interpret this in both the meanest (for laughs) and nicest (for my self esteem) ways possible.

It was indeed meant for levityย ๐Ÿ˜‰

That said there is a certain amount of absurdity in wanting a victory from a core only spec versus an elite spec of any stripe though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

ย 

That said there is a certain amount of absurdity in wanting a victory from a core only spec versus an elite spec of any stripe though.

Not really, they have the whole core space to develop a specific counter build. Bladesworn is essentially 1 meta build.

4 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

i guess the great woodstock can't make engi work agaisnt wars or anything nowadays, when me bronze tier 663 rating still stomp out the BoBs i meet playing the usual, prot holo. sad day, RIP woodstock.

Core engi, especially the variety I play without grenades, is (imo) a very losing matchup into Bladesworn. Engi Elites on the whole not as much. I find the Scrapper Nade builds one dimensional and boring, but they're often the most effective rn.

You seem like you're on a weird antagonistic kick lately. Like I said, I was only offering a non-OP, heavily-countered-by-Bladesworn counter example to your thread topic. And making it more fun by offering gold.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, bethekey.8314 said:

Not really, they have the whole core space to develop a specific counter build. Bladesworn is essentially 1 meta build.

Core engi, especially the variety I play without grenades, is (imo) a very losing matchup into Bladesworn. Engi Elites on the whole not as much. I find the Scrapper Nade builds one dimensional and boring, but they're often the most effective rn.

You seem like you're on a weird antagonistic kick lately. Like I said, I was only offering a non-OP, heavily-countered-by-Bladesworn counter example to your thread topic. And making it more fun by offering gold.

Tbf, I didn't include engis in the original list of OPs. But core engi is a whole nuther topic. Core specs in general can be beefed up a bit, for all profs, as we can see with "ele is trash" threads. I'm always antagonistic. Okay, link me the build, I need the gold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

Tbf, I didn't include engis in the original list of OPs. But core engi is a whole nuther topic. Core specs in general can be beefed up a bit, for all profs, as we can see with "ele is trash" threads. I'm always antagonistic. Okay, link me the build, I need the gold.

he uses a pistol shield build. now since no grenades, it isn't hard to disect, i believe in you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/27/2023 at 6:00 PM, bethekey.8314 said:

I'll give you 200g if you can beat a plat bladesworn as core engi in a best of 5.

Dude you could do it since you actually play core... build for a moa spike build. ย Bet you could beat a plat blade sworn with that one trick pony.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shion.2084 said:

Dude you could do it since you actually play core... build for a moa spike build. ย Bet you could beat a plat blade sworn with that one trick pony.

for pointing this out I want a 10% commission on the gold you win!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...