GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

On 7/13/2021 at 11:53 AM, sorudo.9054 said:

two outfits i really want:

a ronin outfit, i like my samurai with a robe, not full plated.

a succubus outfit, we have the wings so it would fit.

There is the Raiment of the Lich, as a succubus outfit.  That usually comes out around Halloween.

What about the Shrine Guardian or the Imperial Outfit?

Again, I have to ask: can we get the beach towel chair that the NPCs are using at the beach with the rock stars in the 4 Winds festival?

Edited by Lyssia.4637

On 7/18/2021 at 8:39 PM, Lyssia.4637 said:

There is the Raiment of the Lich, as a succubus outfit.  That usually comes out around Halloween.

What about the Shrine Guardian or the Imperial Outfit?

Again, I have to ask: can we get the beach towel chair that the NPCs are using at the beach with the rock stars in the 4 Winds festival?

the lich outfit is nowhere near a succubus outfit.

also, a ronin outfit would be for combat and nether look like they are fit for combat.

this is a ronin robe:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PaH6aq5NSAk/UD5fKnkcJWI/AAAAAAAAAU4/MTBj62lbxmw/s1600/samurai_ronin.png

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/japanese-samurai-ronin-in-edo-period-town-picture-id541138410

The Swaggering Hat would be awesome to have back sometime! 🙂 I really want to make a pirate character sometime before EoD and this is a lovely skin! (Edit: I just realised they're still up and have grabbed it now!)

The Peg Leg Boots Skin would be great to see return too!

Edited by Gwylen.3462
Edit for the swaggering hat, added another idea

My Gem Store wish for the presumably upcoming Anniversary Sale:

NO FLASH SALES!

I play pretty much every day, but this is the summer period. Many of us will be away for a just a few days, camping or visiting friends and family, with no GW2 access. I can just imagine this: the Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools I have spent the last months saving gems for going on sale for those four days I am away. 🤬

• Thanks 1

Anet, is there any chance you can make the Devil-rending axe glossy black versus the light gray that it is?

The idea and look of the weapon are great, but the light color just looks weird/less dark and devilish than advertised 😞  And when armor is dyed to match...gray just doesn't work for the devil look. Black please!

https://i.imgur.com/8HVYSlu.jpg

Edited by Ceryxobitus.3012

Any chance you'll start making normal pants for male characters?

I understand you have your preferences in the studio but how many skirts and leggings can you have in the game?

Alternatively, I would be happy to buy the missing pieces of ether bound armor (cheast and pants are missing)

Also, some ordinary size backpacks would be good, ideally a little more subdued in design. I think there's a lot of outlandish (and I'm sure fabulous if that's your thing) cosmetics available in the store, but not a great deal for the more low-key adventurer look. The mercenary backpack is a good example of a pack that doesn't look outlandishly large on humans. Some of the crafter's backpacks are ok, but they are styled specifically to the craft (and materials) used.

Of course, the other big problem is that they can't be dyed to suit the outfit. Some new packs with dye channels would work well I think.

And it isn't the prices, it's the selection. If you play as a Human, the gem store is pretty good and has all the options you want for pretty much any type of human you want from Cantha, to Elona, to Divinity's Reach of various social classes. All the other races are rather limited on choices, to make matters worse, most of those options aren't even available.

To give an example, there are currently  no outfit options for a typical Asura or Charr, while technically they exist, they are not currently being sold. This is rather bad, as both of them tend to have some rather unique aesthetics, and not much really works well for them if the person is going for a traditional look. This means for outfits if someone wishes to use them for leveling up they are restricted to the universal Cooks and Wedding costume. which is a casual and formal outfit, both do not look great for combat if that is the type of aesthetic they are going for. Or spending transmutation charges, which isn't ideal if you are leveling or gearing. I am not asking for more race specific clothing (Even though that would be very much amazing), but at the very least one combat outfit of each race being available at any given time in the gem store.

Gliders are also in the same issue, the current gliders available are Human or elementalist magic, with some other aesthetics like bird/angel wings and mursaat, there is also one charr glider. There are a decent number of gliders that would fit the base aesthetic for Asura, Norn, and Sylvari, however none of those are currently being sold either at the moment.

To make matters even weirder, there are still Christmas and Halloween stuff in the store in July, yet if I want to have an Asura with an Asura costume and glider I am out of luck until the time comes around and they decide to sell them again, and I think this is the only game with multiple races with very clear aesthetic differences that is like this. There are people who like to stay within the aesthetics of their race, and only selling them once in a blue moon is harming the game more than helping.

• Confused 3