Patch Preview

20 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

My guy is actively pretending he can't cc with both of his pets, or is unaware he can. 

I. love it. here.

The only way to use cc with both pets is if your skills have the ability to knock them down, such as wyvern and phoenix, and even then, when you have time, you can add lightning and the trait of attracting the person with the pet's f2 It's taunt, Other than that, use stability, stealth, attack from a distance with everything you have, hit the ranger in downstate and you'll be able to kill him even with the cc.

Edited by Rap Tiger.1257
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rap Tiger.1257 said:
21 hours ago, bethekey.8314 said:

Anyone who thinks this is stronger than usual has to be stupid, I can kill rangers while in the downstate, why can't you and the guy named Sweetbread? Simple, it must be people focused on PVE trying to go PVP... if you want a lesson on how to finish rangers in downstate, I'm willing to teach, I'm Raplion in PvP.

1 hour ago, Rap Tiger.1257 said:

What PvP class do you play?

You can't even figure out how to edit together a single response post

4 hours ago, Shagie.7612 said:

how in the world did someone saying "get up to 2 additional CCs" and "you have 5 skills instead of 4" get interpreted as having five different CCs.

ranger players

Why doesn't rangers simply have 5 more skills, and additional cc due to pets? I don't see anything as additional. Because in the downstate if you use the pet, you lose the cure.