Best profession & build now for Dual Pistols?

Ashkrakkree.8126

Hi guys,
I have just returned to the game after a few years break.  I am looking for the best profession for a Dual Pistol build.  Mainly for soloing.  
I was playing Dual Pistol Thief before my break and had great fun with it wondering if there something better now?   I will be getting the End of Dragons expansion.
thanks in advance 😄 

Dual pistol thief is due for a buff this month. Not sure what the end result will be. Dual pistol thief was lagging a bit, but dual pistol deadeye with the buff should be at least decent after the buff.

Guardian is due to get dual pistols early next year, but what shape that will take is anyone's guess.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

Dual pistol thief is due for a buff this month. Not sure what the end result will be. Dual pistol thief was lagging a bit, but dual pistol deadeye with the buff should be at least decent after the buff.

Guardian is due to get dual pistols early next year, but what shape that will take is anyone's guess.

They're making it easier to maintain continuous Unload but it's not directly getting more damage. And you were already able to non-stop Unload with M7 so at best, it's a very minor buff if it allows taking BQoBD instead.

Condi Mechanist will still be easy top pick for p+p, Condi TRV Holosmith for tryhards.

6 hours ago, LadyKitty.6120 said:

so at best, it's a very minor buff

It also makes the ini cost for Unload less of a burden for your utility skills (and vice versa). I just wish that 2 had better utility, a disengage would be nice.

But yeah, it won't impact the damage output of the weapon set all that much.