Shroud health bar visibility

Jokuc.3478

I think ANet should change the color of the green on the health bar of Necromancers in Shroud to a different green so that it is easier to distinguish between a Necromancer in low health or one that is just in shroud. It's just a small thing but kind of confusing sometimes when you are playing a healer. They already gave Specters a very different purple color, surely they could make the necro shroud health bar into something like, dark teal or whatever. Thoughts?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think a universal shroud health color that's bright like a gold or I'd even be fine stealing the purple from specter. Either way it would be a clear message to a healer to leave that health bar alone. The health bar color would not change with specs like scourge or harbinger or any future spec where shroud health does not replace normal health.

• Like 2

I second this. Gold already is representing Barrier, but the dark purple from Specter would be great. I can't tell you how many panic moments I have when healing trying to top off someone because I'm looking at the health bar only, and not at the fact they're in Shroud.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...