will you be able to play 'Through The Veil' if you haven't finished the story in SotO?

warwick.7691

Does anyone know how it works with End of Dragons and What Lies Beneath? Can you play that without finishing the EoD story first? I can't check myself because I have one account which finished EoD before WLB was released and one which doesn't have EoD so can't play either.

I assume it will be the same for SotO and Through the Veil, since EoD was basically the first expansion to use this new format, they just didn't announce the change before it was released.

8 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Does anyone know how it works with End of Dragons and What Lies Beneath? Can you play that without finishing the EoD story first? I can't check myself because I have one account which finished EoD before WLB was released and one which doesn't have EoD so can't play either.

I assume it will be the same for SotO and Through the Veil, since EoD was basically the first expansion to use this new format, they just didn't announce the change before it was released.

Yes you could

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Yes; I only finished End of Dragons a couple of weeks ago, but I played Gyala when it came out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Yep this works, you don't need to finish the EoD/SotO story but you need to have the expansion.

But I would suggest you would start with the SotO story first, just to understand what's the storyline is going and what's happening, for your own sake! 

The 2nd story will be unlocked no matter what for you, so you don't have to rush anything. 😉