[NA][PvE][EST] Looking for a small guild to adventure with and complete Group content!

Wulfie.9785

I've been playing on and off for years now, but never really engaged with any of the group content other then events and holidays.  I am hoping to find a small, hopefully mature (35 y/o here), to work and complete as much of the content as I can!  I am more story and fun focused, rather then competitive and speed.  If you would like to know anything additional about me, please feel free to ask!

Tears of Fortune [TOF]

Discord focused guild (NA Based) where you can hang out in voice and always have someone to game with. I created this guild as a place for people to enjoy the game in a social atmosphere, in a way that goes beyond the guild chats in game and the many servers that have active text channels with nobody in voice.

Content we like to run:

• Daily Strikes
  • Metas
  • Fractals T1-4+CMs
  • Raids
  • Bounties
  • Ranked PvP

We are very accommodating to new players and never against teaching people how to do things, there will always be trainings available for all content. At the same time we want to keep things engaging for our members that have been playing since the launch of GW2, so there will also be runs with experience necessary. If you want to give us a try, come join our server and introduce yourself :) https://discord.gg/FY3PcE8qz4

• 3 weeks later...