Engi shortbow will function as a pseudo-bard class, with the shortbow acting as a one-string guitar

James.6435

You will inspire your summoned robots with the song of their people; binary music!

First it was 2 Medium armour classes, then it was 2 Heavy armour classes, now its a lone (1) Light armour class being teased

Everyone know that the game has 9 classes and if they continue down this path 2+2+2+2+2=10 for sure, im no mathematician but it sure doesn't add up to 9.

Why not show us all the dex classes first, hmmmmm.

Check the website it has Engi listed first. https://imgur.com/XkEVMmb

Conspiracy? I think not.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Ah, gather 'round, fellow inhabitants of the digital realm, for I have uncovered the elusive symphony of binary music that shall elevate our summoned robots to unprecedented heights! Picture this: 01010101, 10101010, a cacophony of zeros and ones orchestrating the very essence of silicon serenity. The binary bards shall compose the algorithmic anthem of the silicon souls, and our metallic minions shall dance in pixelated ecstasy.

But lo and behold, my fellow wanderers in the pixelated wilderness, for there is a disturbance in the code, a glitch in the matrix of game classes! Two mediums, two heavies, and now, a lone light class emerges from the depths of the algorithmic abyss. The mathematicians among us might scratch their heads, for 2 plus 2 plus 2 plus 2 plus 2 equals a perplexing 10, not the sacred number 9 that graced us before.

A conspiracy, you say? Behold the digital tea leaves on the website, where Engi stands proudly at the forefront, a harbinger of chaos or perhaps enlightenment. Is it a subtle hint, a clandestine message encoded in the HTML? Why reveal the dexterous dancers last? Are they the puppeteers pulling the strings of this binary ballet?

I beseech you, dear comrades, to don your tin-foil hats of enlightenment and join me in deciphering the encrypted dance of the game developers. For in this binary ballad, where the zeros and ones waltz in eternal harmony, the truth may unravel like a string of code, revealing the grand design or the whimsical chaos that lies beneath the surface.

Fear not the insanity, for in the madness of the digital dance, we may find the rhythm of revelation, the syncopated beats of binary brilliance guiding us to a realm where logic and lunacy converge in pixelated pandemonium!

• Like 3

Yes, the Engi Shortbow Bard! Strumming the strings of digital destiny with a one-string wonder - how fabulously futuristic! Just imagine the symphony of beeps and boops as your robotic minions march to the binary beat. And who needs traditional music when you've got the sweet sound of ones and zeros?

As for the class conundrum, maybe the developers are just trying to keep us on our toes. Ten classes? Why stop there? Let's go for binary - how does 1010 classes sound? Get ready for the next update: 'Guild Wars 2 - Now with more classes than you can shake a short bow at!'

Keep those circuits singing, fellow Engi bards!

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, military grade peanutbutter.4879 said:

Yes, the Engi Shortbow Bard! Strumming the strings of digital destiny with a one-string wonder - how fabulously futuristic! Just imagine the symphony of beeps and boops as your robotic minions march to the binary beat. And who needs traditional music when you've got the sweet sound of ones and zeros?

As for the class conundrum, maybe the developers are just trying to keep us on our toes. Ten classes? Why stop there? Let's go for binary - how does 1010 classes sound? Get ready for the next update: 'Guild Wars 2 - Now with more classes than you can shake a short bow at!'

Keep those circuits singing, fellow Engi bards!

I don't know, 1001 does have a certain palindromic symmetry to it...

• Like 3

On 11/14/2023 at 6:33 PM, James.6435 said:

You will inspire your summoned robots with the song of their people; binary music!

First it was 2 Medium armour classes, then it was 2 Heavy armour classes, now its a lone (1) Light armour class being teased

Everyone know that the game has 9 classes and if they continue down this path 2+2+2+2+2=10 for sure, im no mathematician but it sure doesn't add up to 9.

Why not show us all the dex classes first, hmmmmm.

Check the website it has Engi listed first. https://imgur.com/XkEVMmb

Conspiracy? I think not.

still waiting for Martial artist class 

(not game advertisement, just to show what i mean by martial artist class)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1