How do I change the transparency of my inventory screen?

Michael.9403

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I want larger minimap. When I set the ui to small because I don't need those overly large skill buttons it scales down the minimap as well which I would like to keep as before. Bit it can't be dragged larger.

The transparency of the ui windows confuses me sometimes. When I have several open like tp, bank, inventory and message and want to close one I sometimes happen to close the wrong one because of the overlapping transparency.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/21/2023 at 12:03 PM, Randulf.7614 said:

I know how to change the chat transparency (#), but not the inventory.

Randulf! How do you do this? Do you just mean clicking the icon in the bottom left of the chat box or is there a setting in a XML or something I can modify the value of? I'd really love to turn down the alpha settings on my chat box, while retaining the tabs and full functionallity

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, vanir freyr.6290 said:

Randulf! How do you do this? Do you just mean clicking the icon in the bottom left of the chat box or is there a setting in a XML or something I can modify the value of? I'd really love to turn down the alpha settings on my chat box, while retaining the tabs and full functionallity

Apologies, because you sent a tip (which I returned - never do that please) it didn't let me reply

In my post it says how to do it. If you hit the # key it will make the chanel panel itself invisible whilst keeping the most recent text in view

• Like 1