Target changing when holding right mouse to turn camera

Even with the right click to target option disabled, rotating the camera always changes the target to the enemy closest to the center of the screen. This is a massive problem when I am using a movement skill like Death Blossom and I end up leaping away from my Deadeye's Mark target rather than over them.

Is there no way to disable target changing other than tab, left clicking, and auto target when there is no target?

On 11/25/2023 at 5:53 AM, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Even with the right click to target option disabled, rotating the camera always changes the target to the enemy closest to the center of the screen. This is a massive problem when I am using a movement skill like Death Blossom and I end up leaping away from my Deadeye's Mark target rather than over them.

Is there no way to disable target changing other than tab, left clicking, and auto target when there is no target?

Right click changes the orientation of your character i.e. controls where your character is facing.

To look around and over the back we use left click.

If you hold down right click and then use movement skill then like rifle#4 it will move you away from target. (which is the intended utility of this skill) 

To get closer to enemy, what you need to do is de-target -> about face (face away) -> rifle#4 -> retarget.

Edited by XECOR.2814