Wizard's Vault Daily Side Bar Randomly Showing/Not Showing

Since the Wizard's Vault reset, my dailies have been randomly showing/not showing on the side panel on the top right. When I haven't finished them, they do not show up on the side panel, but when I do finish the daily meta, the remaining one objective shows up on the side panel. The side panel feels very wonky since the reset.

Edited by Poormany.4507

6 hours ago, Poormany.4507 said:

When I haven't finished them, they do not show up on the side panel, but when I do finish the daily meta, the remaining one objective shows up on the side panel.

Same here, can't find a toggle to fix this. Probably me being blind, can someone describe precisely where this toggle is supposed to be?

The problem with this is previously you could just select and unselect one of the achievements in Wizards's Vault to get the list back that doesn't work anymore (after some update) though after that update the daily list doesn't always disappear. My assumption is that it disappears now if it contains objectives you've earlier completed that week.

Anyhows to fix the problem go to your hero panel > Achievements > select an (non-daily) Achievement and click (/check) the eye and than uncheck the eye the daily list will appear again... until it disappears again. It seems ANet unfortunately has some problems (or different priorities) with fully fixing this aka making it appear always if you have nothing followed like before (when we still had the daily chests and other dailies).

Edited by Ashnod.4365

2 hours ago, RoseLightning.6370 said:

That trick only fixes it for me as long as I don't complete a task. If I do then it goes back to being hidden. 

It seems the show/hide is inverted. Like you said, as soon as I complete 3/4 the 4th shows up again.

I can confirm that, and it's suuuuper annoying...

That bug has now been out for several weeks, i reported it many times with the ingame tool and there is a couple topics about it now it would be nice to at least have an answer from anet... 

• 2 weeks later...