Mirage Cloak seems bugged.

Lupo.2564

When i successfully evande an attack as a mirage while casting a channeled skill (staff ambush, mass invisibility, stomp) the skill gets cancelled and goes on 3 sec cd. I'm not sure if this happens 100% of the time, but it does happen and kind of destroys the whole class mechanic of Mirage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I would bet the new trait functions just like the chaos storm on heal trait where it is casting a hidden skill behind the scenes, but the skill is still being cast, so you can interrupt it just like any other skill.

I've noticed if I use heal then weapon swap, chaos storm won't be cast because the swap interrupted it. I am guessing Malicious Sorcery is doing the same with Mirage Ambushes.

4 minutes ago, Waffles.5632 said:

I would bet the new trait functions just like the chaos storm on heal trait where it is casting a hidden skill behind the scenes, but the skill is still being cast, so you can interrupt it just like any other skill.

I've noticed if I use heal then weapon swap, chaos storm won't be cast because the swap interrupted it. I am guessing Malicious Sorcery is doing the same with Mirage Ambushes.

It's doing it with every action tho. If you are dodgerolling on chrono or virtuoso it will stop the movement of the dodgeroll too.

Making it work as intended would be more beneficial if you ask me... rather than stopping your actions... you know... it stops you from connecting axe 3 if you evade an attack. 

I also think the old functionality should go baseline on the scepter. The animations are rather slow but that's a whole different topic.