Why do people in raid never take advice? Today is my birthday and it absolutely ruined me :<

Today is my birthday, I decided to do some raid today, and yet that's my biggest mistake. This is more like a venting post but also would like to look for some advises on how to find a good raid pug team to start with.
Decided to do some W4, joined a squad that just says W4 FC and the comm start looking for 2 more heals despite we already have 3 heals in squad. Reminded him and showed him what we need since he doesnt know what we need. HK/Tank/ DPS. Then comm start suspecting everyone in squad is not exp. The reason he is suspecting is because none of the heals cant comfortably take the role as tank.
The LFG message that the comm stated is very messy, W4 LF heal,tank,boon heal. I kindly reminded him that if he want to look for exp people even if we are in experienced group, we are also needed to put W4 EXP FC |LF xxx, since the LFG also have semi-exp people coming in. And he continue fight with me and ask if i am experienced. Despite the fact that I am just showing him how to do LFG and told him i lead training squad a lot. He then kicked me. This has absolutely ridiculous and ruined my night. Funny thing is that after he kicked me, he instantly took my advise into LFG message.
I just have a simple question- why every time I am trying to show them a correct way to do it, bad things always happened to me in raid? And how do i find a good pug team to run things with?

https://hardstuck.gg/gw2/guides/strike-missions/10-player-pve-squad-composition-guide/
Edited by DepressedMuffin.2634
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

Ye I agree with @SoftFootpaws.9134 here. It's way better to raid with the guild or if You have kp than joining some more kp requiring groups where You can be more sure commander knows what he is doing. 

I had similar situation in Strike two days ago. When commander had all roles on a silver plate, with every player stating it, but he was like in rage or something, asking why peoples are not stating the roles, despite them clearly doing so. He was so confusing, he finally said that we are stupid and we don't know how hard commanding is and are only there to leech. After saying this he just left.

I quickly stepped in before someone could follow Him and thus disbanding almost ready squad, and organised it in less than a minute. They were super expiriences peoples and we cleared this strike with hardcore players speed, so I really don't know what some of this players deal is. Maybe just a bad day. Don't let them get into Your head. Just block and move on. ❤️

• Like 2

Because he felt you were lecturing him maybe , you cannot say behind a message if it is open criticism , just kind advice, or mockery.  if the com don't know what is needed to one of the easiest wing , well he is not experienced too, anyway don't get upset for such a feeble reason, chances are the squad don't even passed Cairn , so i would take the kick positively : you got yousrelf rid off a huge ammount of time waste or maybe you'll have also loss the opportunity for a good laugh , seing ppl run everywhere with agony and get bumped like a ragdoll trough the whoele arena on Cairn is a thrill !