Healing power

Phyb.6704

Can we get some healing power scaling? With scepter coming it would be nice to see some changes to other healing. At this point ventari could use much higher healing scaling as well as staff in general need much higher scaling if the range is going to stay such a small radius. Nevermind battle scars 3 traits just being near useless. Even herald barriers dont really scale with healing power very well. The only decent thing is soulcleave summit.
Not asking for crazy high scaling but lets just say that 1500 healing power should really add more then 9 healing to battle scars. A deep investment into healing power should be worth it. There is soo many ways rev can heal themselves and a group but the scaling is just horribly lacking. If you want to balance it then make the base lower but have high scaling. Right now stacking healing power is not really worth it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

This post is.... all over the place? 

You're hopping all over the place with Ventari, Staff, Battle scars and hyper focusing on Battle scars comparing it with Soulcleave and none of these actually really valid because Revenants have some of the best kitten sustained healing in the game. Alot of their healing actually comes from a variety of sources like Elevated Compassion which makes things like even Mace 2 + Mace 3 combos burst heal and the Tablet interval healing, so idk where you're going with "scaling is just horribly lacking" 

Then there's also new Shield 5 which is decently good at providing on demand healing if you don't need Axe for CC. Like it now heals up to 6k HP in a rather generous AoE in addition to your Herald butt farting out boons for Elevated Compassion. 

Sooo yea idk what you're trying to call for here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Yasai.3549 said:

Alot of their healing actually comes from a variety of sources like Elevated Compassion which makes things like even Mace 2 + Mace 3 combos burst heal 

Maybe you meant it like this, but it's only outgoing heal on elevated compassion. And with relic of karakosa mace 2 + 3 combo is also only outgoing healing.

Overall your right about revenant having in general some nice self healing sources

• Confused 2

19 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Maybe you meant it like this, but it's only outgoing heal on elevated compassion. And with relic of karakosa mace 2 + 3 combo is also only outgoing healing.

Overall your right about revenant having in general some nice self healing sources

it used to be stronger but got nerfed due perma quickness update and vigor outside pve, note that healers gift(salvation traitline) makes ur dodge heal as well with vigor u dodge and heal more often.

Septer will be broken and mega nerfed as well until then hard to say wich traits and skill/trait can be lifted up :/

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1

A lot of our sustained heals come from our huge regen ticks and staff auto attacks so I don't see staff needing better scaling, you do so much healing with staff already. Regarding Ventari you have huge burst healing with Ventari especially if you use the Empowered mechanic well. Empowered Natural Harmony + Serene Rejuvenation and your Natural Harmony hits well over 10k healing. Soulcleave Summit I have no comment on but there is a reason why Heal Alac Renegade is no longer a thing. Battle Scars has never been a Heal Revenant thing so I am not sure why you mention it. 

Edited by Thrones.6739
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Thrones.6739 said:

A lot of our sustained heals come from our huge regen ticks and staff auto attacks so I don't see staff needing better scaling, you do so much healing with staff already. Regarding Ventari you have huge burst healing with Ventari especially if you use the Empowered mechanic well. Empowered Natural Harmony + Serene Rejuvenation and your Natural Harmony hits well over 10k healing. Soulcleave Summit I have no comment on but there is a reason why Heal Alac Renegade is no longer a thing. Battle Scars has never been a Heal Revenant thing so I am not sure why you mention it. 

It used to be huge regen 4 digits :) now its arround 870, vindicator reach arround 750 regen per sec (If i am not mistaken about vindi regen values), so it is not huge since vindicator is far better at support, and outside PVE heal skills of rev  heal less.

Anet actually nerfed herald  support (some of us are actually quite decent with it)build towards vindicator later nerfing vindicator as well.

Note: Regen is the weakest heals on pvp side of the game, poison, boon removal and boon corruption can "neutralise/cancel" no matter how much strong regen it is.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1