Just one Shield request please Anet.

Jobber.6348

Can recast Shield 5 Crystal Hibernation immediately or after 1s to break the hibernation and knock enemies back/ deal 200 defiance damage. Please and thank you. 

As a small small small SMALL little benefit too, maybe it can do some damage too? Heehee. 

Edited by Yasai.3549
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

I’d like shield 4 to do damage too, theme it with glint a bit and make it do chill and some burn on its aoe. Or better yet, steal the animation from guard shield 4’s cone aoe and make a cool flame animation come out like firebrand tome f1:1 

shield would now do chill, burn, and possibly bleed if we theme it off the suggestion of shattering it and it could be an interesting off hand support/condi weapon. But after the latest rework, the skills would probably become to bloated if they also did damage. So we’ll have to wait another 6 years for the next power creep buffs.

Edited by UncreativeGreen.2019
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, UncreativeGreen.2019 said:

I’d like shield 4 to do damage too, theme it with glint a bit and make it do chill and some burn on its aoe. Or better yet, steal the animation from guard shield 4’s cone aoe and make a cool flame animation come out like firebrand tome f1:1 

shield would now do chill, burn, and possibly bleed if we theme it off the suggestion of shattering it and it could be an interesting off hand support/condi weapon. But after the latest rework, the skills would probably become to bloated if they also did damage. So we’ll have to wait another 6 years for the next power creep buffs.

About shield 4:

It would indeed become too bloated OR they would have to increase the energy cost of it.

I don't like them increasing energy cost on it though that would probably make it too much energy hungry with other skills.

9 hours ago, Yasai.3549 said:

Can recast Shield 5 Crystal Hibernation immediately or after 1s to break the hibernation and knock enemies back/ deal 200 defiance damage. Please and thank you. 

As a small small small SMALL little benefit too, maybe it can do some damage too? Heehee. 

About shield 5:

Since this one already has 20 energy cost, which isn't low compared to others, it can use something extra or 5 energy lower cost.

Something with cc too: 

Shield 5 gets a follow up button that stays 3 seconds after last heal pulse =========>

- The longer you do pulse healing, the longer you crystalise (stun) 5 enemies max inside the area.

- The crystalising (stun) is 0,5 second per additional pulse, so max 2 seconds.

- The follow up button is also a combo blast finisher.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 10:30 PM, Yasai.3549 said:

Anet: I don't see a tradeoff to this request. Rejected. 

if moving the heal quoficient stay the same, if casted while not moving heals ouput increases :P, it stops once rev moves.

A trade off that carries or carries just like Anet wants does this pass? if still doesnt pass make it fart all bons to carry a zerg for sure it will pass this way.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

if moving the heal quoficient stay the same, if casted while not moving heals ouput increases :P, it stops once rev moves.

A trade off that carries or carries just like Anet wants does this pass? if still doesnt pass make it fart all bons to carry a zerg for sure it will pass this way.

So many things I want Shield to have which I know Anet won't implement until it's like not even worth looking at. 

Stuff like this, stuff like cancelling the root early, stuff like maybe just putting some minor damage and knockback if you do so, or heck even the best change right now is making Shield Condi Cleanse trait from Herald innate would actually massively help Revenants in dropping Staff for a better weapon set using Mace+Shield even on Power builds. 

35 minutes ago, Yasai.3549 said:

So many things I want Shield to have which I know Anet won't implement until it's like not even worth looking at. 

Stuff like this, stuff like cancelling the root early, stuff like maybe just putting some minor damage and knockback if you do so, or heck even the best change right now is making Shield Condi Cleanse trait from Herald innate would actually massively help Revenants in dropping Staff for a better weapon set using Mace+Shield even on Power builds. 

Well that would be even more reason to give staff some buffs/small rework on staff, which I suggested in the other post if they make this shield trait for core 😅. Because then any spec/build can trait Salvation protection when you cleanse also