Duelist's Reversal

SeTect.5918

2 of 3 skills of the whole upper traitline of Virtuoso give stuff on dodge.
And I have no clue why, because thats mirages thing, not virtuosos.

I m talking about these traits:
Duelist's_Reversal and Psychic_Riposte

Wouldnt it be far better if Duelist's_Reversal would work like this?:
On stocking a blade, you gain 1.25 seconds of quickness, 2 seconds of fury and 3 seconds of regeneration. Internal cooldown 0.5 sec. (PvE balance)
(Or gaining 1 second of quickness, 1 second of fury and 2 seconds of regeneration for each blade spent on a bladesong)

This would give virtuoso a chance to get some self-boons too since mirage and chrono are kinda pumped with self boons compared to virtuoso.

It could even be for allies too to open up a whole quickness or support build for virtuoso. But I think it would have to give 1 stack might per blade spent too then to have access to might.
(tho i think it would need some inbuilt dps decrease because the quickdps build would be too high otherwise. Maybe like -50 or -100 condi dmg and power)

I don't have a lot to add here mostly because I kinda hate Virtuoso. And when I say kinda, I really mean it's kinda like this blinding hot white light that just fills my vision until I change back to something else.

What I CAN say though is that while the Mirage absolutely benefits the most from dodging, they aren't the only one, and even then it's usually pretty specifically "Mirage Cloak" that benefits from it. BUT, that being said, Base Mesmer has always had Deceptive Evasion which is still used as a form of clone generation and Malicious Sorcery which was just reworked to....inflict confusion....on dodge....okay, so they're not all winners, but the fact is that base mesmer has two dodge traits, Mirage has two dodge traits, and the Virt has two dodge traits.

NOW that's not to say that they couldn't be better or don't need a rework but I don't really know enough, or care enough, to comment on it. I'd rather have clones than blades any day and twice on sunday.

7 hours ago, ShadowKatt.6740 said:

Mirage has two dodge traits, and the Virt has two dodge traits.

NOW that's not to say that they couldn't be better or don't need a rework but I don't really know enough, or care enough, to comment on it. I'd rather have clones than blades any day and twice on sunday.

Mirage has far more than two dodge traits. Every mirage cloak trait or ambush trait is basically a dodge trait.

Imo its just strange giving virtuoso traits on dodge while they could have to do something with blade stocking, blade spending, blade skills or bladesongs. This would also make it far easier to keep some self boons up because Virtuoso is really slacking on that part compared to mirage and chrono. 

I love Virtuoso for its f1-5 Animations and because its kind of ranged. 

But i guess everyones Taste is different and thats fine.