Lady Shamshir bounty doesn't seem to respawn. [Merged]

Have you used /bug ingame to report this? Because only then the devs will a) see this (they rarely take something from the forum and make a bug themselves), b) know exactly in which instance you were and c) know the exact time you were in this instance.You won't get a reply for a /bug ticket, but it will be placed for the devs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, since the topic has been resurrected... Shamshir was the last bounty I needed in this map because every single time I was after her it was a trap. I stopped trying but not because she was bugged as described in previous posts but just because I was tired of trying.

Today, literally about an hour ago, I tried again. The activator for her bounty was working just fine, I took the contract but was a trap again. I cancelled, waited a few minutes for it to respawn and as expected it appeared again just fine and I finally got her. She's very tough! Considering he's just a Champion, she has a huge defiance bar.

So, bottom-line, if you're not seeing her bounty you might be probably checking the board during this "waiting period", something like 15-20mins between someone taking the bounty before you. I can't say, however, if this time remains as such in case someone takes the bounty, gets a trap and do finish off all the mobs.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello team! This is still broken, with no spawn. Also, it seems with the latest update that the new achievement for the Return to Daybreak is not recognising new bounty kills for the achievement 'Istani Bounty Hunter'. Let me know if you need more information or specifics.

Seriously. I have been trying for three days to get this bounty. She very rarely ever populates on the bounty board. Then, when she finally does populate on the board, it turns out to be an ambush event... EVER SINGLE TIME.... EVERY TIME! I've been in multiple bounty trains on this map for three days now and I've seen a large amount of people that need it but can never get it. I have completed literally every achievement on this map (yes, all 54 of them), including the return to Istan achievements, except for the ONE bounty. It's killing me. PLEASE look into this and fix it. Please, please, PLEASE. 

Edited by CrimeDog.5614
Correcting typos