(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

still unable to log  into right account

account  david  sands.6054

from gandara

current  team bag

expected team  stonefall

selected wvw guild  tag  and  name  is MP

this is the  area  i need to be   in  and not  titans  staircase  etc. please amend  soonest.

thank  you

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

EU

ClockworkOrange.1659

Current Team: Grenth's Door

Expected Team: Titan's Staircase

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

EU

Account: rosiline.7258

Selected guild for WvW: We Don't Run [META]

Current team: Giant's Rise

Should be on: Seven Pines

Edit: Resolved now, thanks! ❤️

Edited by rosiline.7258
Updated to say its resolved
  • Like 1

UE ,serveur Mer de Jade 

Compte: Yannice.1054

Alliance:On En Agro(GRR)

Equipe Actuel:Sept Pins

Equipe Attendu:Aude du phénix

• Like 1

ITS SORTED NOW THANK YOU

EU server usually in Aurora Glade

account   hawnet..4167

Current team Skrittsburgh

expected     Grenths door

selected  wvw guild       JuDi

Edited by hawnet.4167
ITS SORTED NOW THANK YOU
  • Like 1

sorry ruby  my account  has not  switched  over

account david  sands.6054

originally  from gandara

current  team  bag  selected  wvw guild tag and  name  mp (mislead  peepos)

expected  location stonefall  green, grenths door, fortune vale

can you  switch my present location which is titans  staircase, seven pins alpine,  giants, rise alpine. this was not  chosen by me at the time of beta.

thank you

• Like 1