(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

Currently on Dragon's Claw and the rest of my guild (not all of them, but most) are on Giant's Rise. Please put me on Giant's Rise
Sent a ticket about it like I was told to "UPDATE: This is resolved. If you are still impacted by this issue, please reach out to Customer Support."

The reply I got sadly is "Thank you for contacting us regarding the WvW Alliance Guild Selection issue.

The initial issue with matchmaking on EU worlds in the world restructuring beta event has been resolved.

While the main issue has been resolved for most players, we are still investigating a secondary issue that may prevent the fix from working for some players.
Forum Post for further updates: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/142118-resolved-known-issue-with-world-restructuring-beta-event

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,"

😢😢

Current Team: Dragon's Claw

Expected Team: Giant's Rise

Selected Wvw Guild Tag and name : Unity Vanguard  [uV]

I was stuck in pending for over few days by now for wvw guild

Edited by Haviv.9486

Guild represented: Totally Inept Tactical Squad [JUGS]
Guild  for WvW (stuck in pending, selected couple of days before reset today) : We Don't Run [META]

Most of guildies are now at Seven Pines.
I'm at: Phoenix Dawn

Guild for WvW (stuck in pending, selected couple days before reset): The Guilds Alliance [Beta]

I should be at Thornwatch 

I'm at: Fortune's Vale

Have contacted support with this, but have been referred to this post.

Account : PhenomenX.2307

Current Team: Skrittsburgh
Expected Team:  Porte de Grenth
Selected WvW Guild Tag & Name:  Augurian Spirit [AR] (from Roche de l'Augure)

Edited by PhenomenX.2307
add something

Hi,

Selected Ozonerangers as my WvWvW guild, it was listed as pending. Today I was split from guildies  and it indicated that Gotl was my chosen guild for WvWvW, which it was not.

Please can I be moved to Giants Rise with the rest of my guildies please. I do appreciate your hard work.