The disaster of the "alliances" and the end of wvw. FOR ARENANET

rthgw.4901

10 hours ago, rthgw.4901 said:

It is an opinion and by the way, in the same vein as other messages on the forum that also ask that the Alliances not continue and that curiously have not had as many responses, it seems that being popular has its advantages although it was not necessary for so many of you to go out and harass and demolishing to destroy the thread started so quickly, obviously not all, plus those that remain to be written.  I say destroy because Arianth's comment about "if you don't like it, leave or find another game" not only doesn't contribute anything but is laughable, others already require a more serious analysis.  

However, I take this opportunity to warn and publicly denounce and I hope that ArenaNet takes action, that bullying is regularly practiced in this game and that the game and its content in Spain is governed by Spanish laws and is sanctioned as a criminal offense.  Having already exceeded the limit of what is tolerable, which motivated my departure from Baruch, perhaps in the future what I will present will not be a report to the company but a criminal complaint. 

And here the created thread ends, you have already destroyed it like so many other things in the game.  It makes me very sad to see people act like this and I will never understand it.

Nothing more to say.  Obviously I am not going to continue writing to prevent the "fun" of some who would like to continue their hunt. 

Greetings from someone in love with wvw who has had the misfortune of trying to help and contribute everything possible in a harmful environment. 

You're not creating a good impression. Honestly, you sound a little hysterical.

I've read everything you wrote. Obviously, as you say, you are entitled to your opinion. But when you come to the house of opinion, you should expect to read others that differ from your own.

Your message seems to boil down simply to be 'waaagh, I can't get into ebg when I want to, therefore World Restructuring sucks'.

It's a hard position to take seriously.

Especially when I, for one, have found the last two weeks to have been the best in WvW for a very long time. This Beta has been great fun, non stop content. But the ebg queues? Pretty much what I'm used to.

Perhaps you're used to playing on a dead server, I dunno. Not really sure what you want from WvW to be honest, other than nobody in your lane on your way to ebg.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

11 hours ago, Heibi.4251 said:

Another issue are the abundance of "Wall runners". People who choose a place and run into the wall to keep their place in EBG while they take a break. This needs to be SERIOUSLY addressed by ANET. Sure, we can report them for botting, but an ANET employee has to be able to respond to it in a timely manner for it to be resolved. There's already a timer for idle players, but the problem is that only tracks actions, not distance traveled. What really needs to be added to the equation is a minimum distance covered to the idle player algorithm. As well as a action taken algorithm so players can't use the auto cast function to act like they are there. With queues being artificially created by these people, who have no regard for others, something needs to be done, and soon. It's long overdue.

I could be setting up siege in a fort for about 20 min or so while someone sits on their mount and watch me the whole time. The minute I go take a wizz either a small zerg will try to overrun the fort or I've been disconnected with a message saying my internet connection has failed. Alts are the bane of wvw, from screwing up population counts, calling out locations to the enemy zerg, logging out of fights creating outnumbered situations, manning siege equipment but shooting out into the horizon and burning thrue supplies.

The bugs are a big problem also for ex; man a cannon, fire at the enemy zerg only for the cannon to start spinning 360 degrees until you leave it and reengage.

1 minute ago, Chaba.5410 said:

LMFAO.  This statement got me too focused on it for me to process anything else you wrote.  Have you tried porting to spawn before taking said wizz?  LOL

I shouldn't get kicked for taking 3-4 min trip to the head while there's someone there that's been sitting idle for 15-20 min.

1 hour ago, Widebody.5071 said:

I shouldn't get kicked for taking 3-4 min trip to the head while there's someone there that's been sitting idle for 15-20 min.

Well, you offer two explanations: when you're away a small zerg attacks, so you end up dying. That's perfectly normal, but I don't see how that would kick you out of WvW unless there's something in place that kicks players from the server after being dead for 5 minutes because you get flagged for being a leech or something.

And the second one is that your internet connection has failed, which sounds more like an internet provider issue.

12 hours ago, rthgw.4901 said:

It is an opinion and by the way, in the same vein as other messages on the forum that also ask that the Alliances not continue and that curiously have not had as many responses, it seems that being popular has its advantages although it was not necessary for so many of you to go out and harass and demolishing to destroy the thread started so quickly, obviously not all, plus those that remain to be written.  I say destroy because Arianth's comment about "if you don't like it, leave or find another game" not only doesn't contribute anything but is laughable, others already require a more serious analysis.  

However, I take this opportunity to warn and publicly denounce and I hope that ArenaNet takes action, that bullying is regularly practiced in this game and that the game and its content in Spain is governed by Spanish laws and is sanctioned as a criminal offense.  Having already exceeded the limit of what is tolerable, which motivated my departure from Baruch, perhaps in the future what I will present will not be a report to the company but a criminal complaint. 

And here the created thread ends, you have already destroyed it like so many other things in the game.  It makes me very sad to see people act like this and I will never understand it.

Nothing more to say.  Obviously I am not going to continue writing to prevent the "fun" of some who would like to continue their hunt. 

Greetings from someone in love with wvw who has had the misfortune of trying to help and contribute everything possible in a harmful environment. 

Using threats, to imply that you had threats applied to you? Does that really make sense?

So again I like my current server. We are terribad and bottom tier. And are a herd of cats that can't find a way out of a box. But... I like them. They make me smile and laugh. Before that I did face the politics of T1 and the drama and the tournament times when your guild was asked if you could cover things like 1-4 AM when you needed to work at 6 AM.

The WR beta is nothing like that. So without detail I can't say what you are seeing to lead to this post since you didn't really provide info to support what you encountered. There are various ways to provide feedback. In game is more individualized. All are welcome to do it on the forums, but you should expect others to counter question those replies. I am not saying they will be constructive but they might question for more details. There might also be repliers that are just looking to argue. Address the ones that allow you to define your point by providing more info and don't be baited by those that are looking to distract you.

All feedback on the forums is welcome though, as a certified member of the peanut gallery, I would suggest expect feedback and how willing you are to open feedback and replies the further the point may make when you do reply. Forum Wars2 is just another game within the game after all. Welcome!

10 hours ago, rthgw.4901 said:

Writing one more time, hopefully the last; people continued to harass trying to ridicule me along the lines of most other messages.  Nugatory, is fun to disrespect another person, right?  Look yourself in a mirror. You are portraying yourselves and with each message you show your toxicity and that indeed my complaint is more than true.  You read and interpret whatever you want in order to attack me and without prejudice to stating things that I have not said but of course this is not bullying, it is simply a meeting of friends wanting to joke and have a good time;  The miserable thing is that your jokes and fun are at someone else's expense, it is sad and embarrassing that people follows this path.

My intention was not to disrespect you. If that's the way you perceived it, I apologise. You clearly care about what you wrote.

What I wrote was more of a quip at the state of WvW in general and wasn't meant to be directed at you personally.

Casual players like myself have always gravitated toward EBG. Without the day-to-day rythmn of the traditional WvW server system, an unaffiliated players best bet to find action is on EBG. This has led to queues. Perhaps, when players have become more familiar with their new teammates playing habits and when the novelty of the new system wears off queues will subside. 

But I can understand that you care about what you wrote and when it appears others are taking the subject lightly that could upset you.

6 hours ago, Widebody.5071 said:

If someone was actually sitting idle for 15-20 min, i.e. not moving or taking any actions at all, they would be kicked from WvW. The only reason for a "kick" at 3-4 minutes would be a connection issue.

People don't like being out of their comfort zones and the beta is doing just that.

I like the fact it is forcing people to play with others they are not used to.

The current server system is a system that has been gamed by many guilds/servers by transferring and doing it over again. Something needs to change.

Also, boon ball should be nerfed to oblivion. 

Edited by Dusty Moon.4382
  • Like 4
  • Confused 4

9 hours ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

Well, you offer two explanations: when you're away a small zerg attacks, so you end up dying. That's perfectly normal, but I don't see how that would kick you out of WvW unless there's something in place that kicks players from the server after being dead for 5 minutes because you get flagged for being a leech or something.

And the second one is that your internet connection has failed, which sounds more like an internet provider issue.

I'll usually get kicked but not put down, not in that situation. You're making your own narrative with that statement. With the internet thing it's more likely shenanigans going on, which is probably what's happening with the cannons spinning around like a top.

Someone's getting their jollies. We just have to admit there are those who'll do anything in an effort to spoil the fun of others. It's just a simple fact that some people are not happy unless they're triggering others. Call it a character flaw if you would.

Edited by Widebody.5071

4 hours ago, Heibi.4251 said:

If someone was actually sitting idle for 15-20 min, i.e. not moving or taking any actions at all, they would be kicked from WvW. The only reason for a "kick" at 3-4 minutes would be a connection issue.

Okay I see your point. My internet failed but the only thing effected is this game, no other pages, tv's, pc's or tablets. I better change providers, thanks for your help.

18 hours ago, rthgw.4901 said:

We are losing the right to give our opinion or to denounce conduct that we consider reprehensible, perhaps we are returning to the theses of 1940 in Central Europe.  Maybe you like what was done in the past to those who showed their disagreement with the regime. Also then, mocking or ridiculing and harassing others was common, all against one. Look yourself in a mirror.

Godwins law, threads over folks

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Atoclone.4810 said:

Godwins law, threads over folks

A.Net does have more information than players, not saying A.Net is right. I mean, I remember when Rift first launched, everyone complained about Riftstalker profession. Instead of learning how to play against, the players just whined. This is how I see many GW2 players, just whining w/o looking at the big picture.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Obviously, it is the best map and there have always been queues but not to these extremes where it is almost impossible to play on this map every afternoon throughout the week;  and continue all days, if they only want to fight and they don't care about scoring or defending and conquering all Structures, because they are practically always in SM, from time to time they could do it in the other maps and let the rest of us in but no, for them don't existe other map. Furthermore, with hidden commander tag, it destroys any hint of community.  I insist, this will end wvw. That's why I posted the screenshots.  

How easy it would have been to replace the red map that is not at all popular among wvw players with a second eternal one, thus problem solved. Small groups cannot be maintained on the blue and green maps because of the zergs, however in eternal the distances are shorter and their structure allows them to at least maintain their zone, the same goes for casual players.  

In my opinion it is also not fair that a macro clan takes control of a map for itself, depriving other players who do not want to belong to this type of "guilds" from being able to play on this map.  It's like buying a car and the salesman telling you that you can't use the back seats because they are already occupied, yet you paid for the entire car, not just part of it.  In the same way, you have paid to be able to use the entire game, not just part of it, and this also includes Eternals. 

Regarding my references to bullying in the game, I have to clarify that they were mainly directed at the players on the Baruch server and those also Spanish with several accounts in their name who jump from one server to another to annoy, mock or spread false rumors regarding of some of us. For that reason after years commanding publics to maintain the Spanish server I left Baruch for Elona and from Elona for Underworld.  But I am beginning to observe again these behaviors that I thought I had left behind since the beta began, maybe they are Spanish, maybe not, but I am very clear that we have come this far and if I suffer harassment again either me or my children I will take actions against those responsible and I do not lack the knowledge, means and money to do so.

Regarding those who continue to talk nonsense, please leave me alone once and for all so we can debate this issue as adults.  

I have also read someone mention that I do not admit opinions other than my own, such statements are flatly false and made by people who either do not know me at all or have been guided by the multiple rumors that trolls have spread about me giving to these a veracity that they lack.  Anyone who has doubts and good faith just has to tell me and we will talk via discord, I have no problem with that.

We will not agree nor do we have to be partners but we all want the same thing and that is for WVW to last a long time for our enjoyment, that of all of us.

Finally, a complaint addressed to ArenaNet. Waiting in queu for 40 minutes to enter Eternal only to have an error while traveling and return to the back of the queu is an unforgivable mistake and also, and sorry for the expression, a real kitten.

Edited by rthgw.4901
  • Confused 6

1 hour ago, rthgw.4901 said:

Hurtle durrfle noises

As Anet is a yank based subsidiary of a Korean owned corporation? Your threats of Euro/Spanish law enforcement involvement is expressly laughable. Best of luck with that; “officer, officer!! Someone hurt my feelings by proxy via pixels!!! Halp!!”

Go touch grass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/20/2024 at 7:31 AM, Mabi black.1824 said:

be a developer and challenge yourself? feel capable of doing better? work on a new map capable of being even more popular than ebg? ambition should always fly higher if you want a solution that can amaze you. I must have read it somewhere.

A tiny map the size of SMC with nothing in it except a capture point. Done.

10 hours ago, Widebody.5071 said:

Okay I see your point. My internet failed but the only thing effected is this game, no other pages, tv's, pc's or tablets. I better change providers, thanks for your help.

We've had guildies experience the exact problem of being DC'd from the game while their internet is working perfectly. They have no issues with anything but the game. Not an uncommon occurrence. 

Edited by Heibi.4251
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, rthgw.4901 said:

Obviously, it is the best map and there have always been queues but not to these extremes where it is almost impossible to play on this map every afternoon throughout the week;  and continue all days, if they only want to fight and they don't care about scoring or defending and conquering all Structures, because they are practically always in SM, from time to time they could do it in the other maps and let the rest of us in but no, for them don't existe other map. Furthermore, with hidden commander tag, it destroys any hint of community.  I insist, this will end wvw. That's why I posted the screenshots.  

How easy it would have been to replace the red map that is not at all popular among wvw players with a second eternal one, thus problem solved. Small groups cannot be maintained on the blue and green maps because of the zergs, however in eternal the distances are shorter and their structure allows them to at least maintain their zone, the same goes for casual players.  

In my opinion it is also not fair that a macro clan takes control of a map for itself, depriving other players who do not want to belong to this type of "guilds" from being able to play on this map.  It's like buying a car and the salesman telling you that you can't use the back seats because they are already occupied, yet you paid for the entire car, not just part of it.  In the same way, you have paid to be able to use the entire game, not just part of it, and this also includes Eternals. 

Regarding my references to bullying in the game, I have to clarify that they were mainly directed at the players on the Baruch server and those also Spanish with several accounts in their name who jump from one server to another to annoy, mock or spread false rumors regarding of some of us. For that reason after years commanding publics to maintain the Spanish server I left Baruch for Elona and from Elona for Underworld.  But I am beginning to observe again these behaviors that I thought I had left behind since the beta began, maybe they are Spanish, maybe not, but I am very clear that we have come this far and if I suffer harassment again either me or my children I will take actions against those responsible and I do not lack the knowledge, means and money to do so.

Regarding those who continue to talk nonsense, please leave me alone once and for all so we can debate this issue as adults.  

I have also read someone mention that I do not admit opinions other than my own, such statements are flatly false and made by people who either do not know me at all or have been guided by the multiple rumors that trolls have spread about me giving to these a veracity that they lack.  Anyone who has doubts and good faith just has to tell me and we will talk via discord, I have no problem with that.

We will not agree nor do we have to be partners but we all want the same thing and that is for WVW to last a long time for our enjoyment, that of all of us.

Finally, a complaint addressed to ArenaNet. Waiting in queu for 40 minutes to enter Eternal only to have an error while traveling and return to the back of the queu is an unforgivable mistake and also, and sorry for the expression, a real kitten.

Obviously, but there is absolutely nothing in this that has to do with WR. All your points are for regular WvW.

• Thanks 1

Tovera, I am not going to waste my time teaching you International or Community Law;  Furthermore, I have not said that I am going to act against ArenaNet.  Attention is what you have to pay when reading a text, especially if it is long as it seems to be in your case because you have not learned anything.  Dawler does the same thing, he's only interested in annoying, I guess he thinks he's more important that way.  As for the rest of the comments, it is not even worth it to dedicate a single word to you, it is wasting time and feeding the monkeys.  

It is curious how my message has provoked more than 40 responses while others who also questioned the Alliances have passed without pain or glory, but of course, at GW there is no bullying.  And does anyone still have doubts about my statement regarding the behavior of many of those who play in GW2, even though in this case they are childish?  

And not only that but from the way you express yourself I deduce that you are not going to stop.  I don't know if you are children or adults with little or no education but full of hate, but it doesn't matter;  This conversation is a waste of time and it's over on my part.  There is no possibility of dialogue, you use everything to attack and annoy.  You or those who guide you have been portrayed, although I already know them.  

Please, is there a moderator who will close or delete this message thread once and for all?  

In particular, I have already verified the "effectiveness" of this forum;  everything here, in the game and in the "community" is the same;  I see why people recommend not entering social networks, in this case in-game chat and the forum.  Everything is destructive.  

I hope that with the end of the beta I can return to the server "of my choice" and that ArenaNet reflects and follows a different path than the Alliances.  And here my intervention ends, you are not going to try to provoke me anymore because I disconnect from the forum.  And now you can continue playing the monkey but with your audience, I'm leaving the circus.  Most of the interventions have been more typical of gang members than of mature and educated people.  

I'm just warning you, stay away from me and my family in the game, obviously in the chats because this forum is a forum of rage, envy,  toxicity and hatred and no one intervenes to redirect it.  At least I'm getting out of here.

END

Edited by rthgw.4901
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1