As previously posted in Game Discussion, could we please get a new icon for the Gift of Craftsmanship

I have made this same mistake several times now, selecting what I thought was the gift of craftsmanship from the mystic forge panel, only to realise days later, I'd crafted a gift of War Prosperity because the Icons for Gifts of Battle and Craftsmanship look identical.

Which is the Gift of Battle/Craftsmanship?

Then having to go to support to get a refund of mats, taking support time away from other matters.

It would save players, and the support people, time if we could get a new icon for the gift of craftsmanship.

The simplest thing would be to change colour but a brand new icon would be great too. Please consider this request favourably 😄

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Infinity.6927 said:

I have made this same mistake several times now, selecting what I thought was the gift of craftsmanship from the mystic forge panel, only to realise days later, I'd crafted a gift of War Prosperity because the Icons for Gifts of Battle and Craftsmanship look identical.

Which is the Gift of Battle/Craftsmanship?

Then having to go to support to get a refund of mats, taking support time away from other matters.

It would save players, and the support people, time if we could get a new icon for the gift of craftsmanship.

The simplest thing would be to change colour but a brand new icon would be great too. Please consider this request favourably 😄

yes. part of why I suggested this is its likely less work to change the icon even if using another icon or a placeholder than it is to have support keep having to fix these issues. Luckily support is great but changing one of the two icons would reduce the amount of players making this mistake.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...