It’s the Year of the Dragon and our Lunar New Year Festival will run from January 30 to February 20!

Rubi Bayer.8493

Oh nice. 30th after all. I thought (since it was not announced on the website and not in the calendar on tuesday) that it would be 1 week later after all. I guess a new weekly chest and last "week" (1-2 days) grind? (Where this festival should be the grindiest to get the weekly points - I think. But then again you could just wait and at max need 1 more year to complete the set.)

If I remember correctly they started the new sets with SAB. (SAB we'll see if even new stuff gets added on top of the existing rewards.) Are the weapons in the trailer alraedy existing ones? (If not they might be the new ones.) Of course armor sets will be continued as well - with the annual stuff. I just hope we soon reach a point where the rewards are final. 😄 (Or at least onyl one new piece or mini anually.) Don't need any more full weapon sets each year. (Oversaturation.)

Most annoying will be the auto team swap when you are winning on Dragon Ball. That is the only thing that I'll not try too hard to complete every day. Other than that a normal daily run of each event/activity + the dailies and the weekly.

22 hours ago, DrakeEquation.5209 said:

i disagree - we've already ended dragons....can't be year of the dragon....possibly year of the Kryptis

Maybe end of the elder dragon cycle is more accurate.  We still have salt spray dragons and sleepy Aurene.  Lol year of the Kryptis sounds hideous 😂

On 1/28/2024 at 12:11 PM, Luthan.5236 said:

Maybe Eparch is a Kryptis dragon. 😄

Oof, now that would be... err..... well, to be honest, I couldn't care less. 😄 I find Kryptis much more annoying by now than any dragon. 😉 They all look the same, and there are hordes of them, plus they have a choice of only three (?) pairs of mechanics. Top-notch enemies! 😂

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Looks like this is still in Divinity's Reach. Missed chance to move the festival to Cantha where it originated.

But I'll happily play it as it it for my annual +50 AP.

Wouldn't be very fair to those who don't have EoD to move it to Cantha.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, enigmatic.3576 said:

Why is the weekly getting grindier with each festival?

We just seem extremely limited on how to get points on this weekly, 2 lightning adventures 5 points each race 5 points and celestial arena 10 points.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

We just seem extremely limited on how to get points on this weekly, 2 lightning adventures 5 points each race 5 points and celestial arena 10 points.

I thought the Celestial Challenge was 20 points? Huh... I could've sworn it gave me 20 points toward the weekly achievement, but maybe I was wrong.

Edit: Test results...inconclusive? odd? I missed something? I popped into the middle of the Challenge and got 10 points at the end. Then I stayed so the event cycled back to the beginning, played the full event, and got 20 points at the end that time.

Edited by Batel.9206

On 1/31/2024 at 3:46 PM, Batel.9206 said:

I thought the Celestial Challenge was 20 points? Huh... I could've sworn it gave me 20 points toward the weekly achievement, but maybe I was wrong.

Edit: Test results...inconclusive? odd? I missed something? I popped into the middle of the Challenge and got 10 points at the end. Then I stayed so the event cycled back to the beginning, played the full event, and got 20 points at the end that time.

Maybe it's based on the number of events completed?  Did you get any bonuses from any of them?