Fired Up, Ready to Rock, Charged up, Flood it when dismounting

Tinker.6924

Been doing some open world farming with my Ele and I'm constantly hearing my Ele shout these as I dismount to chop wood, pluck weeds, whatever.

Short of turning off the dialogue in sound is there any way to suppress these "shouts" when I dismount?

• Like 1

when an elementalist changes attunement it will sometimes trigger a vocal cue. Mounting will count as "leaving attunement" and dismounting counts as "entering attunement" thus the vocal line. (Any trait that trigger off of these apply) This also applies to holosmith and holoforge as well. Vocal cues don't always trigger (thank goodness) whenever you get something that triggers it. Bleeding, crippled, vigor, torment, entering or leaving necro or specter shrouds, most shouts, berserk mode, getting rare gear and others all have the potential to trigger voice lines which are unique depending on your character's race. What I do not understand is why rangers have a rock blast when dismounting

Edited by Infinity.2876
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Dapinchi.7920 said:

Don't play tempest 😄

Seriously, this is the only conclusion I've been able to come to. I really like Tempest, or at least I want to, but these shouts are so annoying that I had to give it up. I can't get on with either cata or weaver and anet in their infinite wisdom have nerfed the merry hell out of the core trait lines in order to deal with the excesses of elite specs...which means that core isn't really an option.

Result: no ele for me.

On 1/27/2024 at 11:51 PM, Infinity.2876 said:

when an elementalist changes attunement it will sometimes trigger a vocal cue. Mounting will count as "leaving attunement" and dismounting counts as "entering attunement" thus the vocal line. (Any trait that trigger off of these apply) This also applies to holosmith and holoforge as well. Vocal cues don't always trigger (thank goodness) whenever you get something that triggers it. Bleeding, crippled, vigor, torment, entering or leaving necro or specter shrouds, most shouts, berserk mode, getting rare gear and others all have the potential to trigger voice lines which are unique depending on your character's race. What I do not understand is why rangers have a rock blast when dismounting

the ones in question are actually to announce when the overload is ready, the op does have a point, tempest is the gobbiest class i've played, and it's great