Wizard's Vault to prompt when you reach limited max point

Please add a prompt for player to use the points after they reached max limit of 1300 when they tried to click the claim new point, was though it is bugged or network problem when clicking few time on it but it failed to claim.

Next to improve, the slowness of opening Wizard Vault, that seem to link to TP/server check, but previous old daily claim page is instant...

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Same as above, my vote would be no on this. They already changed it to allow claiming AA that would send it over max one time, there is a tooltip when you hover over the claim telling you to spend some first if you are over max, and as noted above, the total is right there to see if you try to claim and nothing happens.

I have done the same thing, trying to click the claim when I have not noticed I was at or over 1300, but adding yet another pop-up to the game is not an answer here.

Now, improving performance so it does not take an age to open, THAT I can support. I get a blank screen or a little swirl animation for so long sometimes that I give up and try again later.

Edited by Tanek.5983

8 minutes ago, Tanek.5983 said:

Snip

Now, improving performance so it does not take an age to open, THAT I can support. I get a blank screen or a little swirl animation for so long sometimes that I give up and try again later.

When this happens to me I usualy just switch over to the rewards tab and back to claim tab and it clears up.

On 1/28/2024 at 2:01 AM, DeanBB.4268 said:

I vote no to adding more dialog boxes to click ok on. The total AA is an inch or so away from the claim button, just look at it.

I don't recall the WV ever opening slowly for me.

I will be fine if the dialog boxes are in different color or shape than normally do, when you get use to not reading the dialog boxes after do so daily for so long, players already have the impression the dialog box is the same old message that they do not read anymore.

You could either change the dialog box to not usual color or shape, or give another pop up prompt, that will be a more user friendly UI design.

Speaking of color change, the bank storage should also highlight in different color when the material is reached max limit too.

Edited by foxof.8752
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, foxof.8752 said:

I will be fine if the dialog boxes are in different color or shape than normally do, when you get use to not reading the dialog boxes after do so daily for so long, players already have the impression the dialog box is the same old message that they do not read anymore.

You could either change the dialog box to not usual color or shape, or give another pop up prompt, that will be a more user friendly UI design.

Speaking of color change, the bank storage should also highlight in different color when the material is reached max limit too.

Not going to help since after awhile you get used to that aswell and demand a new change of colour or shape.

• Like 1