Game crashing when logging out

I've had this 4 times over the last week or so.

When I play WvW for a few hours (3+) and then I go to another area to log out the first two times it just got stuck on logging out and I had to use the task manager to shut the game down and the last two times I got a blue screen. 

It hasn't happened in the same time period when I play shorter sessions. I don't even think that it hasn't happened when I haven't played WvW either. On top of that my PC suddenly can't handle big 3-way fights in SM anymore as well as before. What I mean by that is that the game gets really laggy and when I press M for example the graphics are messed up. That doesn't happen when I'm further away from SM. 

Now, this might not sound so strange but it is to me because this is new to me. It never really got that bad before. I'd have to go back years for that sort of experience.

So I guess I'm just wondering if anybody else has had this experience in the past week. My PC can handle this game very well and so this is entirely unexpected. The issues seem to stem from WvW and playing that for a lengthy amount of time but I can't be sure of that. It might just be playing for a long time and the other WvW issues I've been experiencing might be unrelated. Dunno.

• 2 weeks later...