Bug with consumables ! its still not fixed

I have this bug aswell. I use gunk to get cool combo finishers on my thief, but now it doesn't work for me in t1 fractals? I recently bought many stacks since I wanted to climb the tiers, I hope they resolve this bug very soon so I can progress!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Wuju.5418 said:

Could I talk to someone about gunk? Why i cant use it in fracs but on golem i can game is bugged?
there was no explanation in the patch notes I don't know what's going on its a critical error!
here link to item: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ettin_Gunk 

Arena Net has made is clear that the existence of consumable bundles in Fractals and Dungeons creates an unintended play pattern involving combat with the inventory panel open, consumable bundles began being disabled in Fractals beginning with the October 27th 2020 Patch, with many other items being disabled at later dates

Edited by Parasite.5389
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Parasite.5389 said:

Arena Net has made is clear that the existence of consumable bundles in Fractals and Dungeons creates an unintended play pattern involving combat with the inventory panel open, consumable bundles began being disabled in Fractals beginning with the October 27th 2020 Patch, with many other items being disabled at later dates

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/White_Mantle_Portal_Device why is this one possible to use? this is the most op thing that exists

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

So I'm having a similar problem? That being consumable's not being consumed, however my issue isn't related to Gunk but for Utility/Metabolic Primers, I've tried dbl-clicking and right clicking but nothing happened, even tried seperating the piles/removing from shared inventory spaces etc, could they be a related bug?

Edited by FindAndSeek.6728

1 hour ago, FindAndSeek.6728 said:

So I'm having a similar problem? That being consumable's not being consumed, however my issue isn't related to Gunk but for Utility/Metabolic Primers, I've tried dbl-clicking and right clicking but nothing happened, even tried seperating the piles/removing from shared inventory spaces etc, could they be a related bug?

Its very possible that there is nothing in the patch notes so I can assume

• Haha 1

Consumables that give CC were specifically targeted because parties for the then new Sunqua Peak CM started requiring them, to deal with the large CC checks in the encounter without sacrificing DPS skill slots. Most other consumables weren't changed. The gunk only has a chance of rolling CC, probably why it was one of the last CC consumables not disabled in Fractals.

• Sad 1