19 Legendaries in one day :D

Today was a good day. I logged in after the update and BOOM I was immediately greeted by the legendary relic. Then I spent basically all day getting xp, doing story, hunting bad guys, and lit up a kitten ton of lanterns. Then just minutes ago I crafted my 18 pieces of Obby armor 😄

I know I'm not the only one who is doing or has done this, but I just wanted to share my joy and excitement :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

Congratz! that's crazy. 

Sadly i dont have the time to gather soo much, but hopefully i will getting at least 1 set 

There are a lot of people who aren't gathering everything at full tilt since life, work, etc. doesn't leave a lot of time to be in game like -- so you are not alone in that. 
In a month or so, it will be a generally slower process for anyone still wanting to continue, since all the people getting everything now in one bang will have long since left the maps by then, but on the plus side it will be more of a challenge to kill the bosses at least so that could be it's own kind of fun. 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Surelia.2651 said:

There are a lot of people who aren't gathering everything at full tilt since life, work, etc. doesn't leave a lot of time to be in game like -- so you are not alone in that. 
In a month or so, it will be a generally slower process for anyone still wanting to continue, since all the people getting everything now in one bang will have long since left the maps by then, but on the plus side it will be more of a challenge to kill the bosses at least so that could be it's own kind of fun. 😊

I haven't even started on either the legendary relic or the new armour set. I've probably done some things which will count towards it, but not intentionally.

I probably will make the armour at some point, if only because I want the medium WvW legendary armour but I'm mainly playing elementalists in WvW so I feel like my medium armoured characters owe my 2 eles a legendary set in return.

7 hours ago, Nightcore.5621 said:

I hope Guild Wars 3 will have more end game than just farmin legendary items that in the end is just skins for most now days as having 100000 of them does nothing else than just Cosmetic 

Unless you define end-game strictly as chasing the best possible stats (or in this case utility) GW2 already does have a lot of other options. If you do consider that the only acceptable long-term goal then you'd probably be disappointed by GW3 as well because it's never been part of either GW1 or GW2.

Originally 'end game' in MMOs meant things to do once you get to the maximum level, and by that definition the majority of GW2 is end game (same for GW1), including the whole of SotO. In more general terms it means things you can do after the main story is over, so all the optional achievements, collections, side-stories etc. and the entirety of WvW and PvP are end game.

9 hours ago, Zera.9435 said:

Today was a good day. I logged in after the update and BOOM I was immediately greeted by the legendary relic. Then I spent basically all day getting xp, doing story, hunting bad guys, and lit up a kitten ton of lanterns. Then just minutes ago I crafted my 18 pieces of Obby armor 😄

I know I'm not the only one who is doing or has done this, but I just wanted to share my joy and excitement 😄

I'll be joining that club soon. I didn't have the time to play yesterday that I wanted.

9 hours ago, Zera.9435 said:

I know I'm not the only one who is doing or has done this, but I just wanted to share my joy and excitement 😄

Anet must be sad by people like you.....they spent months making the content and you finish it in one day.... 😄
Gratz 😄.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cernoch.8524 said:

Anet must be sad by people like you.....they spent months making the content and you finish it in one day.... 😄
Gratz 😄.

It was NOT one day. It was many months of grinding rifts, finishing up with some convergences, and doing metas every day until I got 90+ map rewards, and it cost me a metric kitten ton of ectos (almost 11,000 ectos) and other materials. The last step was leveling up a mastery (easily done in one day) and lighting up lanterns to get the map's gift. Once I determined a route I liked, I was able to light all the lanterns in less than 20 minutes on each run. I did it 17 times plus I got the 1 extra gift from story achievements.

Anet has no reason to be sad. I played the kitten out of their content.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1