Envious Reprieve achivement bugged [Merged]

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 3:44 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey all, I just want to let you know that this has not been forgotten. We're still investigating to track down the source of the problem and I'll update you when I am able!

Do we have any additional update on a fix for this?
Still broken.

Edited by Saints.1692

• ArenaNet Staff

This has been a stubborn bug--I'm so sorry you all have had to keep dealing with it!

I've got an update for you, though. We have a fix for this that should take care of it for good--it will be part of the next game update on August 20. Again, sorry this one has been so persistent. Hang in there with us just a bit longer and we'll have the fix to you!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

This has been a stubborn bug--I'm so sorry you all have had to keep dealing with it!

I've got an update for you, though. We have a fix for this that should take care of it for good--it will be part of the next game update on August 20. Again, sorry this one has been so persistent. Hang in there with us just a bit longer and we'll have the fix to you!

TY. Will the achievement be completed retroactively for anyone who completed the requirements during the time it was bugged?

On 8/5/2024 at 2:26 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Just came here to post that it wasn't working really happy to see there is an actual update on the issue.
Thank you!