Legendary Relics released. +10% health (Divinity) and Golem still missing.

I have a complete 7 piece set of Legendary Runes.

With the release of the Secrets of the Obscure expansion my characters lost +10% maximum health that I had as as part of my Divinity runeset (Here is how it was before the expansion) i configured my legendary runes as. Others complained about their golem summon being not available with the relic selection that was offered. ArenaNet has stated in their general announcements that more relic functionality will follow in future releases and we have had a few of them. But still these rune bonuses have not made their way to relics.

I and several others made requests to bring these missing runeset bonuses back. Unfortunately, all these requests seem to have been ignored by ArenaNet. Yesterday I got another game update that finally brought Legendary Relics to the game, and I got a legendary relic to compensate me for the lost functionality of my legendary runes, which is nice.

But even with my shiny new legendary relic I cannot select Relic of Divinity, +10% maximum health as my relic bonus. Please add it back to the game because while i very much like the expansion and the updates that came after it, the loss of my rune bonus feels as a big downgrade to me. I play Elementalist, a profession with light armor and low base health and I could really use my +10% maximum health back.

I would appreciate if the devs would finally take some time to provide an answer on the runeset bonuses that are still missing.

Thank you.

Edited by TheQuickFox.3826
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 8

Next update in 3 months will come with new relic effect , just hope for you you'll have your +10% hp , but personnaly i quite enjoy the option we have for relics now , especially as support with relic who can fill a gap your support isn't doing , i just hope they add more relics for power builds as now we only use thief and firework.

And i hope they will come with nice idea like karakosa one , interactive relics , who need you to do something to have the effect triggered.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Many of the old rune effects are still missing. I hoped that after waiting six months, the legendary relic would finally bring them back. Nope. Complete silence from ANET. I don't care about WHEN but rather if they plan to EVER bring them back.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Just now, raykor.6723 said:

Many of the old rune effects are still missing. I hoped that after waiting six months, the legendary relic would finally bring them back. Nope. Complete silence from ANET. I don't care about WHEN but rather if they plan to EVER bring them back.

As long as they dont say anything that hope will maybe get you to stick around long enough to buy some more stuff from the gemstore.