Help, warrior build (I'm newby) :)

Hakzar.1798

Hi allI recently returned on gw2 and I use my boost on a warrior. I see a lot of posts with spellbreaker is "bad" on pve contente, and I see too some builds with warrior cond DMG, but with long bow and sword/torch. I don't like this weapons, I like GS, and for me full beserker set is bad (cuz have low health, and I not know all mechanics, then I will die a lot probably) .. you, expert guys, can help me with a nice build with sustain set or mix with berserk + something, (a combination) and GS weapon? ?Thnks

I've played warrior since day 1 and pretty much used GS from day 1 as well. Did test different builds out too, but I have always run GS for PvE content. I use SB tratline for PvE too, as the Full Counter is a free defense which is so good that it is a must have to me. The rest you can trait, or build your way around. I run full Berzerker too (Power spec). The low Healthbar is not that big a problem. Learn the mechanics of the openworld bosses, and when to dogde, and you will do fine. if not, there will usually be people to ress and help you back in the game. It also works fine for storymode and general Map Completion fun and so on. It even works fine in fractals. However Condi builds will put out better dps overall, but that is mostly important during highend fractals and raids. I run GS/axe/shield Zerker/SB for WvW too, and pretty much same setup for spvp. Don't worry too much and just have fun with it, and you will slowly find your way, and what will work for you - Or make it work. ;)

Archived