Kryptis memory for A Record of War: The Natural

I'm on the second step of the achievement A Record of War: The Natural.  It says: Read the memory left by the Kryptis.

I've tried interacting with the kryptis memory near Mosyn's Repose, and it displays a book but has no effect on the achievement.

UPDATE:

Actually got this to trigger.

I was randomly doing the Dragon Meta boss, and noticed an interactable item called "Broken Kryptis Horn" up on the cliff to the North, picked it up and it triggered a book  / scroll, with some events that happened - the memories I guess. As I have seen and got this item before, you obviously need the step unlocked to trigger it.

It disappeared after reading it, so I suspect it's like some of the other items. They can spawn around different places. I have no idea why the cheevo asks to find the "kryptis memory", but the thing explicitly called that doesn't work, but this item does. Very weird or just a bug, I'm not sure.

Here is the location I found it, but it could be in other places.

While that Kryptis Memory is the most obvious clue, it's not what you're looking for.

The Item you're looking for is the Kryptis Horn on the north-western edge of the Coloseum. I only found that out using the Wiki.

Bad labeling or misleading achievement description, take a pick.r

Edited by vince T.3475