Legendary pistol - Quip (Bugged sound on elementalist) [Merged]

Just a small minor thing~
Quip is supposed to make that high pitched sound when shot? (unique as compared to other pistols)
But when equipped on elementalist, it produced the same sound as other pistols.

I thought this just might be because elementalist is new?
But apparently on guardian it sounded fine~
For now - just tested it on elementalist~

For reference, so far tested Grim Pact, Hardlight pistol and Ley Line Pistol, and they all used the same base sound effect for guardian pistol in both main and off hand. The only one that gave a different sound effect is Quip, I don't have HOPE or Ebonhawke Crossbow Pistol Skin to check if they sounded different as well.

On 3/2/2024 at 12:59 AM, Aihie.1425 said:

For reference, so far tested Grim Pact, Hardlight pistol and Ley Line Pistol, and they all used the same base sound effect for guardian pistol in both main and off hand. The only one that gave a different sound effect is Quip, I don't have HOPE or Ebonhawke Crossbow Pistol Skin to check if they sounded different as well.

Same for Elementalist.I bought the Ebondhawke Crossbow Pistol Skin specifically to change the sound but it didn't work.

So, I've owned the Legendary Quip for quite a few years now, and they just enabled Quip or "Pistol" to be main-hand usable on Ele. But when I went to use the auto-attack or any other pistol skill, the Quip Unique Sound isn't playing. I checked settings and I have "My personal sounds: ALL" currently turned on. I even went to my thief and shot off all the pistol skills and on Thief the Quip Unique Sounds are active on them.

• Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to Legendary pistol - Quip (Bugged sound on elementalist) [Merged]
  • 1 month later...