Wizard Vault Objetives Page Bugged? [Merged]

4 minutes ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

It seems to be strictly visual display. If you click on the white boxes you can claim completion, and highlighting the text as shown above will let you see where to click to change tabs.

It's messed up and ugly, but mostly usable.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can only claim if I finish the daily/weekly or if it's the objective listed first - I rarely do all my weekly, but now I don't want to do any of them since I can't claim it unless I go in order... so I'd argue the usability is marginal at best.
At least for me.

• Like 1

I'm going to add something here. When I log into game, all I see in the Wizard's Vault Objectives is a string of HTML code. There is nothing to click or do. I can still complete the objectives (accidentally since I don't know what they are, they just complete), but I can't claim them. I log onto my husband's computer and I can see them and claim them from his computer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times to try and fix this, but it doesn't seem to go away and only affects my computer. Any help would be appreciated.

4 minutes ago, prowinds.7218 said:

I'm going to add something here. When I log into game, all I see in the Wizard's Vault Objectives is a string of HTML code. There is nothing to click or do. I can still complete the objectives (accidentally since I don't know what they are, they just complete), but I can't claim them. I log onto my husband's computer and I can see them and claim them from his computer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times to try and fix this, but it doesn't seem to go away and only affects my computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Try clearing the gw2 cache.  Instructions found here:  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/231273908-Troubleshooting-Trading-Post-Errors