A small change to Rifle 5, please

Ravenwulfe.5360

Let people use it while in downstate. This would have awesome utility in fights and also add something the mesmer kit kind of lacks for decent rescue potential as far as support goes. If not that then how about giving the option that a mesmer who uses the portal option pulls downstate people to them instead.

Otherwise love the rifle since I prefer playing heal support.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

Honestly get rid of the barrier on activation. The allow it to place an action key interaction for the pull right from the start. The flip skill would be to teleport youself to the location instead to provide barrier. 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

Honestly get rid of the barrier on activation. The allow it to place an action key interaction for the pull right from the start. The flip skill would be to teleport youself to the location instead to provide barrier. 

Barrier is part of the initial effect along with resistance. I don't see a need to get rid of this. Barrier is actually quite useful in the healer kit so this is a puzzling ask. I would prefer this be a rescue effect in the end I don't want to teleport to a target I got options for those already.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

Barrier is part of the initial effect along with resistance. I don't see a need to get rid of this. Barrier is actually quite useful in the healer kit so this is a puzzling ask. I would prefer this be a rescue effect in the end I don't want to teleport to a target I got options for those already.

That could work as well. I'm more thinking of the PvP usage of the weapon. An extra self teleport would go along way to making it more useful. 

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Confused 1