Account Bloqued, security issues

Hello, i had to create a new account and purchase path of fire to post here. So i hope you at least can read and reply my message.

I was on vacations at Orlando and Miami  the first two weeks of February (I am from Chile), i didnt log in my account until the last week of February. I had security issues with my email, according to goolge and kaspersky (data leak from your accounts linked by email). I don´t have two step verification, so i assume someone used my account without my consent.

I am the guild leader and WvW commander of CL [Por la razon o la fuerza], and i am playing the game since 2012 launch non stop, and have near 14.000 hours of time played in game. We usually do give aways, and we have alll the logs of that in our guild discord. My account is casantis.3106, i dont put the email here to avoid new security issues.

Is the first time that i have problems with my account banned, and i did nothing wrong this time. So i dont understand why you dont want to answer or have a conversation with me (yes i contacted support via email)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Nothing anyone on the forums can do for you; you will have to discuss the issue with the CS Team.  Be aware: the CS Team does not read the forums, as they are busy answering Support Tickets.

If it has been more than 72 hours (the amount of time the CS Team allows for responses) after the near-immediate 'We received your support request', you can update your ticket and ask about a response.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1