Facilitate the conquest of a castle with secondary accounts

Maybe tactivator trolling and options to block it from players using alt accounts?

Going by: Secondary account, castle and triggering....Maybe its a request to have a level requirement before allowing players to trigger tactivators. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Maybe tactivator trolling and options to block it from players using alt accounts?

Going by: Secondary account, castle and triggering....Maybe its a request to have a level requirement before allowing players to trigger tactivators. 

lol, sorry confused peep if you know what they meant please share. 🙂 This is a guessing game based on translation software. I guess my reply to you is, go fish!?

13 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

OP changed its post and while it still looks like straight out of Google Translate it is clearer: i think you are right, he's most likely asking for a WvW mastery to be able to use the tactivators in structures.
I understand why he's asking that but i think that there is a lot more drawbacks than the current system: for example imaging that the only guy that could pop EWP when needed is not able to do it because he does not have enough ranks yet to have that particular mastery because he prioritised other stuff like gliding, warclaw or supplies...
Beside, it is quite easy to get early ranks these days so if someone just use a second account to trigger tactivators, it'll be easy just to concentrate on this mastery and then still be a nuisance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zepoolpe.9217 said:

OP changed its post and while it still looks like straight out of Google Translate it is clearer: i think you are right, he's most likely asking for a WvW mastery to be able to use the tactivators in structures.
I understand why he's asking that but i think that there is a lot more drawbacks than the current system: for example imaging that the only guy that could pop EWP when needed is not able to do it because he does not have enough ranks yet to have that particular mastery because he prioritised other stuff like gliding, warclaw or supplies...
Beside, it is quite easy to get early ranks these days so if someone just use a second account to trigger tactivators, it'll be easy just to concentrate on this mastery and then still be a nuisance.

Please don't read any of my bad attempts of trying to understand the OPs points as suggestions to change, I debug software as part of jobs over time so when getting tickets of something is broken I first have to try and understand what they might or might not have seen, saw or thought and then try and back into a bug from there. So while grabbing lunch this made my mind say, hmmmm... what was up and try and back into it. 🙂