wsr and others

10 vs 30 in red map bay and we managed to kill them, every day the same thing happens guilds pve trying not to die in the first push, i say it again learn to play ,pve builds in wvw is a laugh ,by the way metabattle is good to start not to follow it

• Confused 3

Fort Ranik has some ppl hitting you from below the map (have screenshot evidence) and im guessing so do other try hard servers. What build counters that or other hacking? Yes there's also better and more organized players but if there's players like this in the mix you ain't winning with any strat.

https://imgur.com/a/YDitSjc

Edited by Niskahiki.8674
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Niskahiki.8674 said:

Fort Ranik has some ppl hitting you from below the map (have screenshot evidence) and im guessing so do other try hard servers. What build counters that or other hacking? Yes there's also better and more organized players but if there's players like this in the mix you ain't winning with any strat.

https://imgur.com/a/YDitSjc

Yep
https://imgur.com/a/C2alkDM

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Phobos.9736 said:

there is a map cap. its clearly not WSR's fault if the enemy dont have 50+ and even if they have (talking about Augury Rock) you can kill those 50 with 30 ppl.

Except that the figures we read say the exact opposite. I understand that you don't want to lie, but you're doing it, perhaps unconsciously. even now wrs has a flow (players and hours of play) given by the coefficient of k + d 93,000 while Ar has a flow of 73,000.

You can also notice that you would have to increase the AR stream by its 30% to get the WSR flow. Splated in a week, it's as if AR has consistently played with 30% fewer players than WRS. As a result, the truth is that it's 50 wrs vs. 38 AR. So if you've been deleting them every time, I can't even tell you that you've been good at pressing keys.

The funny or sad thing (depending on how you look at it) is that AR with its colleague has a very high flow rate itself. And you WSR (without a link) surpass it by a lot. I don't know if the message comes through loud and clear, you have players and hours of play higher than all servers with their connection in EU, except for only 1. Can you see the problem too?🧐

Edited by Mabi black.1824
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

Except that the figures we read say the exact opposite. I understand that you don't want to lie, but you're doing it, perhaps unconsciously. even now wrs has a flow (players and hours of play) given by the coefficient of k + d 93,000 while Ar has a flow of 73,000.

You can also notice that you would have to increase the AR stream by its 30% to get the WSR flow. Splated in a week, it's as if AR has consistently played with 30% fewer players than WRS. As a result, the truth is that it's 50 wrs vs. 38 AR. So if you've been deleting them every time, I can't even tell you that you've been good at pressing keys.

The funny or sad thing (depending on how you look at it) is that AR with its colleague has a very high flow rate itself. And you WSR (without a link) surpass it by a lot. I don't know if the message comes through loud and clear, you have players and hours of play higher than all servers with their connection in EU, except for only 1. Can you see the problem too?🧐

Why should i lie? i play on that server and play with the same ppl about over 8 years already while you jump on conclusions. its also a fact that alot of ppl avoid playing against us and in the next MU against weaker servers they all come out again.

i dont know if we good at pressing buttons maybe take a look for yourself 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

34 minutes ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

Your analytics of k+d for activity actually is useless considering one has 3 k/d+ per skirmish on average and on other hand one is Negative k/d of 0.4. (One has more kills in that 93000 and other has more deaths in 73000)

Let's not even question skills after all these years of wvw, considering you yourself lead a guild JUGS of 40+, which is more of open tag at that point and usually seen running away from guilds that hardly has 25 on daily basis.

Its clear AR/SFR server is they have more deaths in whole EU combined not cause of lack of population but more of population that login to fight empty walls at night and be downstate during the day.

Edited by Arctic.3549
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Phobos.9736 said:

Why should i lie? i play on that server and play with the same ppl about over 8 years already while you jump on conclusions. its also a fact that alot of ppl avoid playing against us and in the next MU against weaker servers they all come out again.

i dont know if we good at pressing buttons maybe take a look for yourself 🙂

You both got a point. It's 2 factors that make WSR "strong".

The first one is coverage. This is a result of bandwagoning. If you say you play with the same people for years now, then you obviously don't know what's going on on your server. 

The second facor is also a result of the bandwagoning: WSR meanwhile is full of tryhards. I mean players that play the game for 12 years and that are organized above an average level. Your blob is relatively organized and even your gank squads clearly use discord or whatever cause they hardfocus single players all day long in smallscale encounters.

I've played tons of encounters against WSR. Never had any issues against them in a squad with players of my skill level (plat in PvP a few years ago, when this meant something). On the other hand is is embarrassing to watch how they farm casual players. I am actually often pissed more about my server than about WSR. Too many noobs to carry them all.

Nevertheless these kind of matchups just show the poor state of WvW. In no serious and competently organized competition such things would happen. It's a shitshow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Arctic.3549 said:

Your analytics of k+d for activity actually is useless considering one has 3 k/d+ per skirmish on average and on other hand one is Negative k/d of 0.4. (One has more kills in that 93000 and other has more deaths in 73000)

Let's not even question skills after all these years of wvw, considering you yourself lead a guild JUGS of 40+, which is more of open tag at that point and usually seen running away from guilds that hardly has 25 on daily basis.

Its clear AR/SFR server is they have more deaths in whole EU combined not cause of lack of population but more of population that login to fight empty walls at night and be downstate during the day.

KEKW

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, KrHome.1920 said:

The first one is coverage. This is a result of bandwagoning. If you say you play with the same people for years now, then you obviously don't know what's going on on your server. 

The second facor is also a result of the bandwagoning: WSR meanwhile is full of tryhards. I mean players that play the game for 12 years and that are organized above an average level. Your blob is relatively organized and even your gank squads clearly use discord or whatever cause they hardfocus single players all day long in smallscale encounters.

I've played tons of encounters against WSR. Never had any issues against them in a squad with players of my skill level (plat in PvP a few years ago, when this meant something). On the other hand is is embarrassing to watch how they farm casual players. I am actually often pissed more about my server than about WSR. Too many noobs to carry them all.

AYO i clearly dont see whats going on. 😂 Ganksquad dont need discord just put partymarker and ppl go for it its not that hard.  Dude when it would be embarrassing for me to play the game even vs weaker ppl i wouldnt play the game at all and we cant fight Pipo 24/7 in Eotm to get our 🍑 beaten 🙂

Edited by Phobos.9736
  • Confused 3

In 8 years that I have been stealing these people, I have never seen such K/D, or in the great years of Bez and Cia in FSP,You shoot and 4 birds fall ,One of the advantages is that a month ago we release a lot of ballast and now the ship is better 

Edited by Resurgente.4305
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, KrHome.1920 said:

Nevertheless these kind of matchups just show the poor state of WvW. In no serious and competently organized competition such things would happen. It's a shitshow.

I think single target focus comes with gameplay of learning which is easy target to kill rather than being guided by some discord voice or commander. Above average Experience in pvp, can give you general idea whether your class is duelist or solo, which build can counter which on the go (considering experienced players use multiple templates for different fights)

There are players i have seen in wvw that has 10k ranks and still playing like they are new player, total clueless with basics of movement and builds. (They probably dont even know about line of sight) but they just around to lead with 40-50 people to hit objectives that has no enemies. Same people struggle to fight against servers that have population of players that not only knows how to counter boonballs but also has builds that can spike dmg above average of 30K+.

People on here that rage about WSR or FR in matchups, should rather focus on playing proper builds, proper keybinds and just with better game sense in general (casuals themselves get tired of being surrounded by clueless players one day).

Edited by Arctic.3549
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

37 minutes ago, Phobos.9736 said:

Why should i lie?

I don't really know man, you mentioned the numbers 50 AR vs 30 WRS. I just pointed out that the numbers in your game say the exact opposite.  I didn't go into the quality of how you press the buttons on purpose. I just talked about quantity. I've also tried to point out the real problem we see behind these numbers. If you take a look at all the servers you will see WRS as the only server full, all the others follow by 2 lower measures. or if you prefer wrs without a link, manifest a flow ( players and hours of play ) higher than all other servers + their connected sercer ( except for 1 )

This is what I find most interesting to observe.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

I don't really know man, you mentioned the numbers 50 AR vs 30 WRS. I just pointed out that the numbers in your game say the exact opposite.  I didn't go into the quality of how you press the buttons on purpose. I just talked about quantity. I've also tried to point out the real problem we see behind these numbers. If you take a look at all the servers you will see WRS as the only server full, all the others follow by 2 lower measures. or if you prefer wrs without a link, manifest a flow ( players and hours of play ) higher than all other servers + their connected sercer ( except for 1 )

Almost every day in Prime Time we only have a full map and the enemy several, we usually play many times exceeded. What you do not enter is that we do not have such a huge population, if you look at those who kill you usually always be the same

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

So we play alot more than others. Isnt that what playing a game is about? Or ppl staying online to camp in ebg to avoid queing thru 70 ppl kekw

Its good that WSR dont get a link at all because it would be overkill with queues. 

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Arctic.3549 said:

There are players i have seen in wvw that has 10k ranks and still playing like they are new player, total clueless with basics of movement and builds. (They probably dont even know about line of sight) but they just around to lead with 40-50 people to hit objectives that has no enemies.

Wow, thats real deso hate right here 😢

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Phobos.9736 said:

So we play alot more than others. Isnt that what playing a game is about? Or ppl staying online to camp in ebg to avoid queing thru 70 ppl kekw

Its good that WSR dont get a link at all because it would be overkill with queues. 

no link no q, it's a great advantage, so we move where we want and kill much more, i hv 7k kills this week .never kill so much ez

Edited by Resurgente.4305
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Phobos.9736 said:

So we play alot more than others. Isnt that what playing a game is about?

Don't take this as a criticism of you or WRS. because I'm not doing it. We're just looking at the numbers, and we're sharing some reasoning as a result.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

Don't take this as a criticism of you or WRS. because I'm not doing it. We're just looking at the numbers, and we're sharing some reasoning as a result.

The problem is that they do not know the real numbers and are dedicated to specular, that is the big problem

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Arctic.3549 said:

Your analytics of k+d for activity actually is useless considering one has 3 k/d+ per skirmish on average and on other hand one is Negative k/d of 0.4.

And what does this have to do with it? If it's just you and me playing on that map and you kill me 100 times each time, at the end of the day we're still counting 100 kills on one side and 100 on the other. Whether the coefficient is positive or negative doesn't matter to me when we're looking at the quantity. If at the end of the week you have 93,000k+d and AR has 73,000k+d, you don't need anything else to understand that your flow is on average 30% higher than your opponent's.

Are you good at pressing keys? I don't know. I don't want to know. I don't care to know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sometimes it seems that the enemy wants to kill us with asphisia, to bury us under huge batteries of corpses, because they die and die again, in a huge chain and I repeat you on a red map always overwhelmed and we do not stop killing

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Arctic.3549 said:

you confuse me for sure. I have never been a member of and have never represented the guild you mentioned. I know them very well because they are on my server. They are good guys and like to have fun. I like them and I've never seen them run away. Is it something personal? Have you been slapped too many times? Don't worry, you can tell me. 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

I've never seen them run away.

Maybe you should open your eyes.
Normally they wipe twice and than start running away or switching borders. The only time they haven´t done it was on reset on eb, when the glider was bugged and they could crash half of our squad with that. 🫃🏻

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, KrHome.1920 said:

"Plat in PvP a few years ago, when this meant something" xdd

• Haha 3