New Rewards Coming to the Wizard's Vault!

This is so wonderful. I'm fully excited for each wizard's vault refresh. My girlfriend is 500% more excited when she sees those shiny armors to get, so I post here the double feedback. Keep this good work!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

My medium armor main yearningly looks at the cool top armor that light and heavy gets... The non medium toons sigh at the thought the medium gets another cool pair of pants. 🥲

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 9:13 PM, Marge.4035 said:

My medium armor main yearningly looks at the cool top armor that light and heavy gets... The non medium toons sigh at the thought the medium gets another cool pair of pants. 🥲

Wonder if they'll ever fix that to make armor skins that look the same between weightclasses don't have this weird distinction on medium armor with parts being attached to the chest piece instead of the leggings. Simple solution would be to have the chest + leggings pieces each have two variants, one with and one without the 'attached' part  so that players can decide which versions of chest/leggings they want to use regardless of weight class.

(If anyone is confused by what this is about, many armor skin sets behave differently on medium armor compared to heavy/light, with a visual part of the skin being attached to the chest piece for medium armor but on light/heavy its attached to the pants instead. If you want an example, preview 'Bear Ceremonial Leggings' for medium class then heavy or light. On medium parts are missing even though the skin armor set looks the same on every class - those parts are attached to the chest piece instead on medium armor.)

Edited by Chyro.1462
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Thx for the preview! Looks amazing 😃

So, I am thinking, should I buy the SotO expansion now or should I wait abit more? 

I will be unlocking all the other episodes and maps through the expansion, right? Or will that be seperated purchases like the older Living World Seasons?

Just now, TwistedAlga.4235 said:

Thx for the preview! Looks amazing 😃

So, I am thinking, should I buy the SotO expansion now or should I wait abit more? 

I will be unlocking all the other episodes and maps through the expansion, right? Or will that be seperated purchases like the older Living World Seasons?

Everything is included with purchase.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Everything is included with purchase.

Then the question is... if I should buy the ultimate edition to get the emote, 4k gems, character slot etc. That will also stay after this final update of this expansion or is it limited?