Posted (edited)

why is it always getting a great delay recently during most of the meta event on, such as teq, ley-line, Soo-Won , or some else major meta events.

However, there is no delay before or after the meta event in all maps.

I tried 2 service providers, but the same situation.

I have joined GW2 since its beta, it never getting some much delay (over 4000 pings).

it is impossible to join any meta events, or even a normal game with map boss.

Edited by YMS.9637
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, YMS.9637 said:

why is it always getting a great delay recently during most of the meta event on, such as teq, ley-line, Soo-Won , or some else major meta events.

However, there is no delay before or after the meta event in all maps.

I tried 2 service providers, but the same situation.

I have joined GW2 since its beta, it never getting some much delay (over 4000 pings).

it is impossible to join any meta events, or even a normal game with map boss.

If it's not your service provider then it's probably your computer.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I have had lags at the prime times (especially when resetting) in wvw, since just before the last wvw beta and have been playing wvw for over 3 years and never knew such things. My computer and provider have remained the same.

While many players had the same problem at the time it started for me, it seems to have disappeared for many now. But not all of them. And I belong to the circle of not all.

The strange thing is that I can play for about 20-30 minutes before the lagging starts, which shows itself in skill lags first and is then followed by poor ping, which leads to general lags (like jerky movement). I can then no longer continue wvw and then go to pve or leave the game.

I haven't noticed any lags in pve metas yet though. Since I created new chars that went on the HoT maps for the hps, I've also participated in some metas, like Tarir, Chak, and  Mordremoth.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

However, it just happen in this few months.

it never got any lag before that, even i join the same meta. 

Moreover, it work smoothly, months ago. Requirement of GW2 is not high.

The lag is only started from last few weeks. My PC work fine and smoothly before that.

Btw it never gets lag in WvW.

Edited by YMS.9637
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

The game overall is squishy the last few weeks, no matter what i do i cant get great performance and it's not Microsoft, or local. I just figured it's all the tornadoes going on in the mid US right now.

My problem lately is the radical overcrowding of world bosses, especially if it's the weekly boss. They never used to be this crowded. .You don't really need 450 people to kill the Fire Elemental, it really should be split into smaller groups. Many complaints in chat about it like R.I.P my framerate etc. which does happen but it happens A LOT now. Too many people being phased in for 1 map.

And the Nayos Meta...laaaag city. Way overcrowded. to the point that you can';t even tell what you're doing vs. what others are doing it's just a huge blur of fps smash. It ruins the feeling that you're participating meaningfully. Just like whatever i wish it would end so i could port out of the lag.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1