Hi give me back my legendary projectile animation on Phoenix please.

3 hours ago, Markus.6415 said:

Ahhhh please no. I want to see that beautiful pheonix. I don't think any of those legendary projectiles look better.

It’s a good thing I didn’t ask which one you thought looked better, it’s about it being gone with no mention in the notes.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, FreshAir.1536 said:

It’s a good thing I didn’t ask which one you thought looked better, it’s about it being gone with no mention in the notes.

Aren't the forums made for discussions on different topics? I just wanted to give my opinion on the matter.

It's not like Anet is going to look into the forums reading "give me back *something*" and will do that for you? 🤔

• Like 2

On 5/14/2024 at 6:28 AM, FreshAir.1536 said:

So would your issue be resolved if they simply updated the notes?

Personally, I'd probably be more inclined to use a legendary scepter on ele if it didn't replace the phoenix. I can understand replacing the rock and ice projectiles, maybe even the trident, but phoenix is one of the good animations that mostly survived the 'destroy all the impressive skill animations' patch.

• Thanks 1